Sites Which Give Me Price List

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeetu87766

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys ,,

Yaar Im Want To Make A Computer For My Self So Please Tell Me Some Sites Name Which Show The Price Of Computer Hardware Which R Available In Delhi

Please Yarron Tell Me

*www.npithub.com/pccostcal/
Just check this link out .Use this tool to get approximate idea of prices in delhi. Prices may differ based on which state u live in

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
*www.theitwares.com

how ever, evry iteam is around 10 to 20 % cheaper in actuall street price :)

I think the theitwares.com should setup affiliate system and pay us commision. All of us refer so many people to their site :lol:

kooldude

Broken In
I am not supporting anyone here also i stay in Mumbai but i have been to the Mumbai market and compared prices given on www.theitwares.com from the street price here in Mumbai.

I was not being able to get much of a diff at all infact most of the prices i got were 25 - 50 rs here and there below or above.

Also the service of theitwares here in Mumbai is Awesome, As you get Home delivery and as well as Cash on Delivery Option the best thing is you get parts at very very competitive prices (Atleast the Mumbai Prices)

Also I just checked their website today and this is what i found

" Now none of our customers in Mumbai will face Downtimes ever, get standby parts if something goes wrong, Check FAQ below for more Information. "

I read the FAQ too here is the copy

Q: No downtimes, as in ?
A: Yes, Now none of our Mumbai based customers will face downtimes ever, For Eg. If you have purchased some components from us, and after an year or two something goes wrong with one of your components, In that case you'll get Standby Parts till the components are replaced by the Manufacturers service centre. Please Note - This feature is only for our customers in Mumbai and it will only last till the warranty on the respective parts remains, Also this only applies to the parts they have bought through us and the customers should have a copy of our Bill.

So now as per me i'll definetly go ahead and pay them 50 Rs More for a part as i cannot afford downtimes due to the nature of my work.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@kooldude

at any given day in Kolkata with any product in TheiTwares there are 10 to 20 % difference, now suppose the product costs Rs. 750, then yeah that differece is within 50 may be !!! but with high end products like C2D processors there are huge difference :)

@sukhdeepsinghkohli

in that way, Google / YouTube / and Mostly HijackThis needs to pay us the most :lol:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
@sukhdeepsinghkohli

in that way, Google / YouTube / and Mostly HijackThis needs to pay us the most :lol:
Oh yes! Who would this letter to Lary sound

"Larry veeere.....yaar tera etna kaam kiyaa....paise nahi punchay hain....kya baat hain...koyi faidaa nahi tera" :lol:

kooldude

Broken In
Lol ... Yaar 10 to 20 % is huge price diffrence your talking abt

If you talking abt highe end stuff then C2D 6600 costs 10500/- (Latest) on theitwares ... so are you saying that you get the same thing for

10% diffrence = 10500 - 1050 = 9450/-

20% diffrence = 1050 - 8400/-

Seriously i dnt thnk you can get these at the 10% difference i have heard that Computer Periherals are cheap in Kolkatta , Banglore , Delhi but the prices on the website are Mumbai prices and i think they are good also the new feature that thy have got is pretty amazing for ppl in Mumbai like me.

Anyways everyone has their own point of view to look at things!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
kooldude said:
Lol ... Yaar 10 to 20 % is huge price diffrence your talking abt

Yeah !!! I know what I write..... as i can see that in local Kolkata Chandi Market !!! even though I dont digg much, where as people do find more cheap when spending a lot of time digging for stuff !!!

and yes, in Kolkata prices are that Cheap compairing with any where in India !! :)

kooldude

Broken In
C2D 6600 for 8400 i dnt belive it ... wnt ever believe it atleast at this point of time in Mumbai just a week back got the C2D 6600 for 10600 in Mumbai.

Anyways would have loved to be in kolkatta and go for shopping with you ;).

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I got my C2D E6600 in Kolkata almost a month back with @ Rs. 11000/- now i hope u remember what was the price mentioned in theitwares back then !! :p (in case u dont it was 13.9k)

kooldude

Broken In
You may be right but then today i thnk the prices are pretty competitive atleast from the Mumbai market point of view.

But tell me today can u get the E6600 for 8400 or even 9K in Kolkatta.

If yes send me one i'll arrange a pick up from ur place.

Also wat abt the other products Like Hdd , Ram , DVD RW u thnk all the prices are 10 - 20% high

Eg - 160Gb Seagate Sata 2 is for 2425 on theitwares is it for 2000/- in Kolkatta - 20% Diff

DVD RW's Sony , Lite On are for 1800 and 1750 is it for 1440 and 1400 resp.

Also the prices there are all inclusive of taxes for Mumbai buyers.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Dont expect 20% in all products, as i said 10 to 20 % :) and about the prices, you have to wait till Monday !!! as Sunday markets will be closed and Saturday pretty hard to get good qoutes as when i will b free by then in Evening they are almost closed down !!!

kooldude

Broken In
But then in a previous post you said " I know what I write..... " and in none of your posts you have mentioned anything like the processor prices are the only ones that are high or something like that you just say 10 to 20% and tatz what i could'nt believe anyways lets stop this conversation here as anyways there is'nt any point comparing prices in Kolkatta as the website is Mumbai based.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Huh ???

what exactly do u understand when some one writes 10 to 20 % ??

is that mean 20 in all products ?? if it is then what is the meaning of Writing 10 to 20 % ?? if every product is 20 % cheaper then I would have wrote Flat 20 % !!! why u think i wrote 10 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom