Side panel window cabinet @4250 or less

panwala95

In the zone
hey friends
i have recently purchased a gtx 970 from zotac
while running a few games (i.e witcher 3) i have noticed that the gpu runs at a high temp (i.e a constant 91 degrees celsius)
to remedy this i have decided to buy a new case
my budget is 4250 inr
any reputed brand (corsair, cm etc) will do
preferrably there should be a transparent side panel and led lighting inside the case
also the case should have good airflow to maintain longevity of the components
my pc specifications are given in my signature
also please provide links and references where ever possible
i will shopping online ( flipkart, amazon etc) or nehru place
thank you and cheers!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Corsair SPEC 02 -4250.

Link:Amazon.in: Buy Corsair CC-9011051-WW Carbide Series SPEC-02 Steel Red LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Corsair Reviews & Ratings

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Corsair SPEC 02 -4250.

Link:Amazon.in: Buy Corsair CC-9011051-WW Carbide Series SPEC-02 Steel Red LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Corsair Reviews & Ratings

I have it and it does have the issue of paint chipping off(when you tight a screw too tight, like while tigting the screq at psu dont use full force..) and the case isn't heavy like my zebronics peace:shock:but of better build quality.

rajesh00

Journeyman
Check Deepcool kendemon - It has 5 fans of which Front 2 LED fans. Around 4.5k or less..

Or Get Deepcool Tesseract sw for 3250\- comes with 1 front and rear LED and buy 2 LED fans and use 1 for top exhaust and 1 front or side intake..

Top Bottom