>NOT TO KILL TERRORISM
PLS VOTE HERE
TO HELP SADDAM (A PITY HUMAN)
SAVE SADDAM'S LIFE-LEND UR HELPING HANDS

OP
G

gxsaurav

lolz...safer, u must be joking

Number of Nuclear weapon USA has = 10000, more with their allies, it's ok if they make them or keep them, but a threat to World if iran or Korea makes it

The world just became an insecure place, USA is going for world domination, well atleast their corporations i mean.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Tech Geek said:
now the is somewhat a safer place
You do the typing, but your words are very American. Think for yourself, rather than watching television and believing whatever crap media comes up with.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
saddam was never a threat to the world though he might be 1 to iraq but certainly not to the world ... bush had his way nothing can b done now .... saddam's death has invited a lot of sympathy for him but i wud say ask the ppl of iraq and many of them who hav suffered his wrath wud say otherwise .... wats fate is fate ...

nix

i dont think the hanging is going to change the situation any better. america should immediatly pull out of iraq and leave them to their destiny. policing the world and making it a safer place to live in has only harmed america more. these ppl like saddam...those kinda fanatics wont hesitate to use nukes against any country. so its good that country is destabilized....iran must be too...

thecyclone2k

In the zone
What does USA say about Mugabe (ZIM. Pres.), even he has such records?? It just bcoz, USA wasn't able to setup things as per their convinience they did this.

It was not for Humanity but, for USA's own benefit/s.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I am really amazed by u all and ur views but i don't want to comment over it

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
:evil: saddam deserved but why the U.S.A interfere every where or pak or india. Too many people r died in the war of iraq

nikhil

Broken In
There r pther dictators out there that deserve the same fate as saddam but why hasn't usa gone after them with the same intensity as the former iraqi leader? is it justified that saddam was hanged....he had enough enemies inside iraq as it is...so his judgement was really predetermined.....what is it called...kangaroo court...i don't remember the uganda's ex-dictators name...but he was as bad as saddam...but he was exiled perminantly to some other country instead of being killed...why not the same fate for saddam? any answers?

azzu

AJJU
i don't know he should be hanged or not but who is America to punish SADDAM.
Americans are telling that he killed many Iraqi shia men thats y he should be hanged.

When Americans attacked japan Hiroshima(atom bomb) let the person responsible for it also hanged and u goo on u get many cases like this

Bush statement : "A BIG MILESTONE"
after some months when al-khaida terrorists attack on them the will know how important that MILESTONE was

WHAT the HELL is UNO doing

azzu

AJJU
I wont say that he should be punished but not at least this way. i say the video of his hanging it was very inhuman.Americans first attacked on afghans but laden escaped next SADDAM now anyone may be us if we rose voice against them

Vivek788

In the zone
With America in middle-east everythign goes wrong becoz 'Nothing can be right when the motive itself is wrong'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom