Should I purchase from newegg.com

sidtechster

Game for Life
Hi all,

I am putting together a new gaming PC, but I want to purchase a few components online.
Should I purchase from Newegg India. How is there delivery / return policy.

Would be helpful if anyone can share any past experience with purchase from Newegg India.

Thanks in advance :)

Killing Machine
Hi all,

I am putting together a new gaming PC, but I want to purchase a few components online.
Should I purchase from Newegg India. How is there delivery / return policy.

Would be helpful if anyone can share any past experience with purchase from Newegg India.

Thanks in advance :)

No experience with Newegg India but I believe products are shipped from US so you will have international shipping charges + duty. Did you consider that?
International return policy

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i wont advice you to get products from other countries as most manufacturers do not give international warranty. peace of mind is always better. in case any problem occurs, you will have to run!! The condition in india is, if there arises any problem with a product you bought from here itself, you still have to run for warranty. so manufacturers offer great support, some do not. it depends on where you live too. why do you want to take risk? unless you have some relatives over there, it is better not to buy from other countries provided there is no international warranty.

Top Bottom