Should I go with Airtel Digital tv?

Subro

Broken In
I intend to buy Airtel digital tv. After going through the various channel packages offered by various Dth companies, I chose the Economy Sports pack by Airtel at 275 /month. All I want to know is that how is the service quality of Airtel in Madhya Pradesh? How is the picture quality offered by them? Is it worth buying or shoud I go with some other dth provider? Please help.

I have another query. In the package mentioned above, Airtel is providing more than 100 channels. But my LG tv is little old and only supports 100 channels. So how can I see the remaining channels?All the dth providers are offering more than 100 channels,so will it work on my tv? Please help...

rider

as Kratos
Airtel DTh is great I m using from the beginning before that I use Dish TV. Last year i upgraded to Airtel HD DTH and its awesome, as it has the max channels in HD.
Don't worry about limited number of channels DTHs work in video mode like you are using CD/DVD player. You will access all channels properly in MPEG-4 format from satellite.

Top Bottom