Should I go for this int tv tuner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Hi,

I m willing to buy Pixelview play tv pro3 internal tv tuner card. Is this a good card? I want good video quality.

Once in the past i bought intex internal tv tuner card. The video quality was a ****. The video quality was good only at movies channel but it was worst on channels like CNBC TV 18, NDTV Profit,etc, i could not read even the price of shares.

So anybody have this Pixelview play tv pro3 card? How's the experience with it? Which softwares come with it?Honestech tvr?:D

At my place leadtek, hauppauge, avermedia tv tuner cards r not available, so don't recommend it to me.

Thanx

the video quality also depends on the cable connection which u have. Even I have intex internal card, and I can see all channels very clearly.

A

anarchist

Once in the past i bought intex internal tv tuner card. The video quality was a ****. The video quality was good only at movies channel but it was worst on channels like CNBC TV 18, NDTV Profit,etc, i could not read even the price of shares.

i am also having lower end "Enter" internal tv tuner card. i think flicker in reading prices of shares is not the problem of tv tuner card, it is due to InterVideo WinDVR software.

when i use same tv tuner card in linux with Tvtime software, share prices & all other moving text is readable. i guess it is related to deinterlacing

OP
saqib_khan

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
^^now u know my problem correctly.

Flicker is the word i was trying to say. But, the software i got was honestech pvr with intex tv tuner. Why don't they make a good software?

So, anybody here recommending me this Pixelview play tv pro3 card?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom