Should I go for 5320?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khealijubak

Broken In
I was thinking of buying nokia xp 5320.. Just want to confirm if its the right choice in the price range or there are other better VFM phone.. ? I want a balanced phone as I have both high end digicam and MP3 players. So not stressing cam or music... overall ballanced with good battery life, call quality and UI. Smartphone is preferred....

MasterMinds

hell boy
Yes but battery life when connected via 3.5g is very less...else the battery is fine....!! And phone becomes very hot when using internet

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Battery life is poor.
Though it take only 15-20 mins to charge fully but I charge it twice daily. Maybe because I'm N-Gaging all day long. But if you use it only for making calls and are not a heavy caller it should last you 2 days comfortably.
UI is good and flexible.

OP
K

khealijubak

Broken In
Nokia has discontinued 5320.!!!!!!!! Don't understand why... I purchased W580i. Installed flash themes of S500. Its cool. But no Symbian........

sandeepk

Journeyman
@khealijubak
When did they discontinue 5320? I have seen at most 1 month ago in a store!
I have purchased it just 6 months ago :( So what will happen to firmware updates? They have released just 1 update last time I checked. I find this phone to be pretty good for normal use. Why would they discontinue it?? It has got decent reviews.

OP
K

khealijubak

Broken In
I am not sure why they have discontinued it. But its not there in Nokia india site and also the salesperson told me that the phone is not available now. May be some old stocks may be there. The phone has been discontinued recently but I saw the phone 1 month ago in stores. Just like N82 and N78. Pity.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Nokia probably wants to shove a n73 up everybody's ass . They are discontinuing every s60 phones that comes close to 73's price.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Nokia discontinues every good phone in a hurry. I don't understand what these people want to accomplish :confused:

OP
K

khealijubak

Broken In
@Tamoghno
I think nokia should have discontinued N73 and came up with a slimmer and lighter version of it in the same price range instead of discontinuing multiple good S60 phones.

Tamoghno

Padawan
@Tamoghno
I think nokia should have discontinued N73 and came up with a slimmer and lighter version of it in the same price range instead of discontinuing multiple good S60 phones.

Nokia really have NOTHING to offer between 7k to 17k Range these days . Market is flooded with sub 6k and above 17k nokias . Maybe nokia ceo is bribed by samsung/se to give them some marketshare . Just look at the number of people in this forum frustratingly waiting for 5630 to launch !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom