Should I buy this game????? Please answer this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hi, I thought of buying Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. Is it a good game???
Is it having a pure WW2 theme??? I love CoD:WaW it is way better than BiA: HH, I think!! Is it having "warzone-like" lands like the images of CoD:WaW I attached. Please see the images :rolleyes:. I saw a gameplay of BiA: HH on YouTube, it's having a "greenery-like" lands :confused:. I think may be I saw a level of BiA which is like *peace-zone*:D. Please tell me should I buy this game??? On the whole, I want it to be like CoD:WaW. ThanQ:cool:

Last edited:

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
Yes you definately should it is one hell of a game with great graphics i have currently near to defeating it but will have another go i think...really excellent game..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Compared to previous BIA games, I suppose this one really takes the cake in terms of visual quality. The graphics are amazing & remember it's a squad based shooter. So you don't go solo & leave your squad behind. You'll probably have an assault team & a bazooka team to command. Each will have their own benefits. You'll need to guide them properly in order to execute the opposition efficiently. If not, then they will be left out in open to die & you will have a big problem.

It's not like traditional COD style gung-ho action but a bit more steady paced. You'll have a cover system which you didn't have in other BIA games. So that's another plus point. Pick it up only if you enjoy squad based action games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom