Shoul I go for Apache or Unicorn or CBZ xtreme??

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chetan.thetiger

Hi guys on my erlier thread i got very gud reply....regarding apchea and pulsar,
I hope u will share ur experience of ur own bike, which may help me and guide too..to buy my Bike..!!!

thnx.. :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
huh !
Apache of course. Its got style and power.

the Unicorn Thing seems to teh better bike. But Its got no Style No FI and No Back Discs and also No Tank Scoops !! Also Not powerful as Apache ! You will love the Apache Power. A good bike to start your biking !

channabasanna

In the zone
I have Honda Unicorn which i got it 2 years ago (August 2006) a month after i joined to work, and using it daily to office 20 kms from home to office and vice versa (think also off the heavy bangalore traffic). Till today i have run my bike for almost 30200kms. I have not found any issues in my bike till now, the engine is as smooth as it is from day one. Never found any vibrations while riding my bike even above 70kph.

Since mine is a old Unicorn, and the doom is not that good, because of the Bangalore road conditions, the doom got kaput. But the new doom is good in that i believe.

The driving position is so comfortable, thanks to the mono suspension at the rear.

One of my colleague who had a Unicorn was upset because he would say that he is not getting any pick up in the initial gears. But for me it is fine, also 2 of my other colleagues have got the Unicorn later, and are really happy with the bike.

Overall i am very happy and satisfied with the bike. [:)]

OP
C

chetan.thetiger

yes guys..
thanks for ur reply.....
i will consider all ur guys reply

but one of my friend suggest me that...
in old apache...there is problem of vibration...and also..engine got dumm now after two yr..as engine is not giving that ich power as it giving earlier..
Although i know rough handling is one of cause..

Can u guys share with me any such issue if u faced...!!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
In all Apache there seem to vibrations in 70-80 Range, I don't know, as i don't get rid that fast in Bangalore Traffic.
ask here

*www.xbhp.com

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
According to me...

Apache RTR- Good looks, 40-48 average and after sales service is also Okay.

Hunk- Okay looks, 45-50 average and service is ok ok types.

Pulsar 200/220 - Awesome looks, price bit high, 35-45 average and service at some place is good and some is horrifying.

Fz 16- Very good looks, don't know much about average but service is good.

In the end i feel if you are going for power and looks and budget is no problem for you then go for either Fz16 or Pulsar 200/220. And if mileage is on your mind and the budget as well then go for either Apache RTR or Hunk.

OP
C

chetan.thetiger

thnx akshy.and othe guys.
ur opinion will help me a lot..
othe have some suggetion..pls..post it..

OP
T

tallbeing

How about R15, though on the costly side, read reviews, most say butter like riding but a bit low on mileage, one of them also mentioned it was a bit low for a 6 footer (i m 6.1), one of them also mentioned that when the bike tilts below 35 degree the engine stops to prevent possible damage due to the running back wheel during accidents. Though it was 150 cc it managed to output about 17 Bhp, it has got 6 gears and they say term it as mini-superbike. They say what u feel at 60 the same u will feel at 120. for more Visit www.MouthShut.com

utsav

damn busy...
How about R15, though on the costly side, read reviews, most say butter like riding but a bit low on mileage, one of them also mentioned it was a bit low for a 6 footer (i m 6.1), one of them also mentioned that when the bike tilts below 35 degree the engine stops to prevent possible damage due to the running back wheel during accidents. Though it was 150 cc it managed to output about 17 Bhp, it has got 6 gears and they say term it as mini-superbike. They say what u feel at 60 the same u will feel at 120. for more Visit www.MouthShut.com

if the engine will stop while riding at an angle of 35degrees then the rider will die for sure becoz of the reverse braking power drag caused by the stopped engine and the bike will fall :lol:

shadez

GaMeR
@chetan: frankly, what suits others might not be the best for you.
if you let know whats ur height, riding style, mileage criteria, etc then you can get a proper review on the right bike.
head down to xBhp and will help you out thre...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
FZ16 lord of the streets.... when you are buying something worth 70K why buy that old indian crap designs ??? buy the first naked bike in india...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom