Journeyman
I am serching for Tit-bits like

1. Molex to 3 pin converter
2. ****Intel HSF's Plastic lock clip*****
3. Motherboard's DEBUG Card for Latest Mobos
4. Some power ICs for Motherboards "ADP 1880/1886"
5. Harddisk Logic card for seagate 40 GB Slim
6. USB Laptop debug card.
Any shop in Delhi selling the same ( in specially nehru place)????? any information would be beneficial to me.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
many shops on 1st floor where computer empire is located will be able to supply these items.
These are small shops & these guys are not much knowledgeable so you need to tell ur requirements & they will be able to get the things for u.

search for reference images & take printout to them, that will help.

OP
L

longlife

Journeyman
Actually, i was asking for shop's name and blgd name....................please.... I shall be goinf there on friday........

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Nehru place is not a shopping mall, its a cluster of buildings & having various shops so I don't have particular shop name address with me for ur purpose, however I gave "computer empire" name for reference so u know which area I am talking about. Its a big shop & u will see huge rush in that shop around that area on 1st floor u will have many back lane shops who deal in smaller peripherals.

OP
L

longlife

Journeyman
Sorry Rajan, if i hurt U. Actually i am working in a Nationalised bank at Nehru Place. But still find it difficult to get the above items.

However, i shall remain thankful to you, if you can give me any shop's name that sells Plastic Lock Clip of the INTEL original 775 socket fan, as i am serching and asking for the same for last one month. I shall buy 100 pcs.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Sorry Rajan, if i hurt U
WHY????
did I sound hurt, not at all I was trying to help you with directions. I might be going to nehru place this week sometime so will try to get info for you, but I still say that if you can get an image of the part then you can get the things easily.

My friend once needed a molex connector & I had never heard of it he kept on explaining me I took him to the market & shopkeepers could not understand it either so they simply aid no its not available.

I then took him to a internet cafe & asked him to show me what is molex connector, we took print out & then went to the same shops........................3 of the shops had it but had refused it earlier.

Nehru place shopkeepers are not educated class most of them r small time business & they have learnt on the job so with their limited knowledge they play safe & say no.

Try my method it would work.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Nehru place shop keepers (at least most of them)..do not know jack squat about computer parts..but they are selling them. They only know the price of the component. As Ranjan mentioned...best is to take a picture...and show them.

Once I was looking for a GPU cooler..I ended up in a ware house for CPU's.....!!!...Those guys there know nothing..but they sell the parts. At times it is quite irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom