SHOCKING - Is it Taj Mahal or Tej O Mahalya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
btw, taj mahal is not one of the 7 wonders of the world. a recent comittee was even constituted to idntify NEW '7 wonders' as most of the old '7 wonders' have been destroyed...even in the new list, the taj was denied a place.

anandk

Distinguished Member
^ u r rt. i stand corrected. thanx. thot the voting was over. its not. so vote :D guys if u want to c it among the 7 ! *www.new7wonders.com/index.php

J

jobenjoseph

frankly who cares????????
taj mahal is promoted as a INDIAN monument by a husband for his wife.
LETS BE PROUD OF THAT FACT.
lets stop being narrow minded. what say bros??

faraaz

Evil Genius
I say the Qutab Minar is a more appropriate monument from a husband for his wife...*wink wink nudge nudge* :razz:

J

jobenjoseph

faraaz said:
I say the Qutab Minar is a more appropriate monument from a husband for his wife...*wink wink nudge nudge* :razz:
har har har so is the eiffel tower and the pyramids ;)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
How do we indians fight over smaller issues, Isse kya farak padta hai ki woh Shah Jahan ne banaya ya Hindu temple it is! People should be more concerned about its day by day blackening. It looks ugly nowdays. SO black! Hang Mayawati firstly for this! :mad:

saikibryan

Journeyman
faraaz said:
Too sharp man...the head of the Qutab Minar is a lot more like a ..."head"...

LOLZ...........:))

i agree with gx_saurav
it doesn't matter if it is a hindu temple or a burial place...
we all should be proud of it's beauty and indianness....:)

J

jobenjoseph

faraaz said:
Too sharp man...the head of the Qutab Minar is a lot more like a ..."head"...

excuse me dear sir. i am sure u r entirely mistaken. the very shape of the eiffel is broad at the base and has a "head" at the top har har har

have a question relating to men & women and put a bunch of men together to discuss and sure enough we have come into the erotic zone ;)

no wonder feminists have a field day men bashing

Mods, lock this thread!! useless and pointless issue being fuelled by sceptisicm and Hinduvata.. All lies. no truth..

Lock the thread..

kumarmohit

Technomancer
So wat is wrong with Hindutva?
Dont the hindus live in India?
Are they not given the freedom of speech and expression by the same constitution which the "secularist bigots" claim to have been given to them .

Or Do you think that Hindus are second rate citizens worth of no freedom or right of any kind?

We are just having a peaceful discussion (Its factuality or credibility is not in question, you have all rights to think its pointless), but give me one place where anyone has criticised anyone else on religious grounds!

kumarmohit said:
So wat is wrong with Hindutva?
Dont the hindus live in India?
Are they not given the freedom of speech and expression by the same constitution which the "secularist bigots" claim to have been given to them .

Or Do you think that Hindus are second rate citizens worth of no freedom or right of any kind?

We are just having a peaceful discussion (Its factuality or credibility is not in question, you have all rights to think its pointless), but give me one place where anyone has criticised anyone else on religious grounds!

Ok.. let's not go into religion!! I didn't criticize the hindu religion as such, I was just talking about the people who use hinduism as a justification ground for things they do which in other words is called Hindutva just like extremists misuse Islam to justify their actions.
I'm clarifying myself again. I did not criticize any religion especially Hinduism. Please do not misquote what I said and assume that I said Hindu's are third rate people. Don't assume things I haven't said.

sre06

Broken In
taj mahal and all temple in india was hindu temple i believe it is true and muslim has ruled india that's why many temple has converted to tomb or such name given by muslim . muslim are very cleaver.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
in my opinion TAJ MAHAL is not a temple coz acroding to our (Hindu) culture the roof of temple is like pyramid but taj mahal has masque shaped roof
so its only rumor arosed by some hindu politician
as we see for ayodhaya ram mandir
i think its totaly fake coz if it was temple the structure must be in pyramid shade
isint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom