Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1524
Date: 04/09/2005
Time: 04:30:45 AM
User: DM\Debabrata Mondal
Computer: DM
Description:
Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

I have a PIV 2.02 ghz 40gb 512 ram
with xp proffesional on it with sp1
whenever i make my computer a bit busy
an error occurs
explorer shutdown had to restart something like this

when i search for problems using norton windoctor i get a message that afile mscoree.dll is missing
what should i do

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Official Techie said:
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1524
Date: 04/09/2005
Time: 04:30:45 AM
User: DM\Debabrata Mondal
Computer: DM
Description:
Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.
this problem has been documented by microsoft and there is a solution available for it.
*support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=837115
CAUSE

This issue may occur if Microsoft Windows or third-party programs such as printer drivers or virus scanners do not stop and release resources when you log off your computer.

RESOLUTION

To resolve this issue, use the Microsoft User Profile Hive Cleanup Service (UPHClean). UPHClean monitors the computer while Windows is unloading user profiles and forces resources that are open to close. Therefore, the computer can unload and reconcile user profiles.

To download and install UPHClean, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1B286E6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582

mscoree.dll is the .net runtime execution engine. so, if its been misplaced, try reinstalling the .net framework.
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...ee-a83f-4e21-b05a-009d06457787&DisplayLang=en
the .net framework is also there on digit dvds.

indrajit

Journeyman
Why is the name of this topic shell32.dll when you are having problem with Mscoree.dll? Any way, here is what Microsoft has to say about your problem: *support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316091

This message can safely be ignored. InstallShield is not necessarily trying to use the file DotNetInstaller.exe without .NET Framework being installed. The file is merely cached in the engine location for future use.
source: Symantec

You can download and install the concerned dll file from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom