Share All Your Jokes Here ! [warning: some jokes may not be family friendly]

slugger

Banned
Please vote for Mard-e-pakistan & Mohtorma-e-pakistan teeter [aka Mr &Ms pakistan on twitter]

Please vote for the following contestants

Mohtorma-e-bakistan al Teeter

@lalbrofessor

*a3.twimg.com/profile_images/362317729/twitterProfilePhoto.jpg

*tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/pakistan/ms-twitter

Mard-e-bakistan al Teeter

@napaki

*a1.twimg.com/profile_images/364132622/Goat_rect.jpg

*tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/pakistan/mr-twitter

Do make you votes count - Please vote :)

Also some interesting tweeters that you shoud consider following

*twitter.com/nayakuddin

*twitter.com/lalbrofessor

*twitter.com/Abdulsaleemgad
*twitter.com/Al_Okullah
*twitter.com/inekuddin

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^Awesome!

Code:
:D
:D:D
:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D               :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D            :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D               :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D
:D:D
:D

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
*Owners of Target franchises make plans to open stores back up again.

*Instead of saying, “We are under attack, please take shelter,” citizens are now told, “Here we go again, you know the drill.”

*Everyone wears sunglasses all the time.

*Sarcastic giggling heard just behind live CNN reporters.

*Yesterday’s lead headline in most Iraqi newspapers was “NBA Lockout Continues.”

*Instead of running for cover at the sound of the air raid sirens, the Iraqis do the “Tomahawk Chop.”

*Christiane Amanpour is being invited to rooftop bomb watching parties all over Baghdad.

*Baghdad High’s senior class has playfully painted a bull’s-eye on the roof of the school.

*Iraqi Television Network preempts Hussein’s speech to show “Baywatch.”

*Maps of Baghdad being divided into numbered grids and sold on street corners to play “Cruise Missile Bingo.”

*Baghdad weather girls point to the map and say, “Scattered B-52 bombings and cruise missile strikes tonight through the early morning, with light rocket attacks tomorrow, clearing off by noon.”

*”We could be killed by a bomb any second” no longer an effective pickup line in Iraqi bars.

*Every Iraqi citizen has been issued a catcher’s mitt.

*Students anxiously listen to the radio each morning to listen for school closings.

*Even the ever-hilarious, “Sorry, that was me–must’ve been those BEANS I ate!” jokes are wearing thin.

*Gag gift sales soar with the release of the new “Magnetic Hat.”

Santa: Yaar me ne shadi ki ek ladki se, lekin pehli raath me hi talaaq mar diya us sali ko.

Banta: Yaar kya hua ?

Santa: Raath ko gaya uske paas aur uske Bra/Panties ke upar kabel dekha, "Tested OK by: Chennabasappa & Sons, Davengere".

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible violations of the driving-under-the-influence laws. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. Then, sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

In the meantime, everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally, he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was ready for him, and quickly pulled him over. After stopping the driver, the officer read him his rights and administered a Breathalyzer test.

The results showed a reading of 0.0%.

The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.

The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy."

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
*img22.imageshack.us/img22/9714/sbi.png*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/%5BURL=*img22.imageshack.us/i/sbi.png/%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9714/sbi.th.png%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D*img132.imageshack.us/g/sbid.png/

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
A 90-year-old man was having his annual checkups.

The doctor asked him how he was feeling.
" I've never been better," the old man replied." I've got a twenty-year-old bride who's pregnant & is about to deliver a child.What is your opinion about that, Doc?" the old man asked.

The doctor thought for a moment, then says, " Well, let me tell you astory. I know a guy who is a hunter. He never misses a season for hunting.But, one day he's in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun ".

The doctor continued, " So he's walking in the woods near a creek, and suddenly he spots a lion in some bush in front of him. He raises up his umbrella, points it at the lion and squeezes the handle.

BAM! The lion drops dead in front of him ."

That's impossible !" said the old man in disbelief. Someone else must have shot that lion.

" Exactly" Said the Doc

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
A 90-year-old man was having his annual checkups.

The doctor asked him how he was feeling.
" I've never been better," the old man replied." I've got a twenty-year-old bride who's pregnant & is about to deliver a child.What is your opinion about that, Doc?" the old man asked.

The doctor thought for a moment, then says, " Well, let me tell you astory. I know a guy who is a hunter. He never misses a season for hunting.But, one day he's in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun ".

The doctor continued, " So he's walking in the woods near a creek, and suddenly he spots a lion in some bush in front of him. He raises up his umbrella, points it at the lion and squeezes the handle.

BAM! The lion drops dead in front of him ."

That's impossible !" said the old man in disbelief. Someone else must have shot that lion.

" Exactly" Said the Doc
LOL!!:twisted::twisted:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
*img22.imageshack.us/img22/9714/sbi.png*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/%5BURL=*img22.imageshack.us/i/sbi.png/%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9714/sbi.th.png%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D*img132.imageshack.us/g/sbid.png/
:blink: WTF!! :rofl:

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^ hey..people dont make fun of my city... :D
we've been making jokes abt " Chutia" since we were kids :D

would have posted this before.. didnt really come to my mind that it was worth posting

@amitabhishek

where did u get this pic from... r u from ranchi?

Last edited:
Top Bottom