Shadow Warrior 2

kapilove77

Padawan
Humor in 1st one was good and now looking for this one.

*www.youtube.com/watch?t=116&v=1-PfKun0R70

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Its looking quite promising, I just hope that the devs stick to the roots and don't change the gameplay elements and profanity and humor too much or it wouldn't be much of SW.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I started playing it today and OMG the dialogues are so tiresome. It's like they were trying too hard to make the dialogues funny.

Gameplay feels good, but the environments have so much stuff going on that its hard to even see the enemies at times, that is even if some of them don't turn invisible.

Not to mention the very confusing UI of the upgrades screen.

What were they thinking?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I started playing it today and OMG the dialogues are so tiresome. It's like they were trying too hard to make the dialogues funny.

Gameplay feels good, but the environments have so much stuff going on that its hard to even see the enemies at times, that is even if some of them don't turn invisible.

Not to mention the very confusing UI of the upgrades screen.

What were they thinking?

Do u like the Gameplay/Graphics ? whats your Rating outta 10 ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I like the melee attacks and the gunplay. But the environment design and lighting is such that its hard to distinguish the enemies from the surroundings. This sap up all the fun that we could have had. The dialogues sound extremely tired and "forced", even annoying at times. Also, I did not like the Borderlands-ish loot system.

Graphics are top notch, no doubt. But game mechanics needs a lot of work.

Zangetsu

I like the melee attacks and the gunplay. But the environment design and lighting is such that its hard to distinguish the enemies from the surroundings. This sap up all the fun that we could have had. The dialogues sound extremely tired and "forced", even annoying at times. Also, I did not like the Borderlands-ish loot system.

Graphics are top notch, no doubt. But game mechanics needs a lot of work.
Have u completed ?

I have started playing yesterday
Graphics looks good.
Dialogues are Meh!

Lets c how it goes till the end.

Btw this game reminded me of Serious Sam ;)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Haven't completed. I uninstalled after the first mission. Could not get refund because I waited too long before installing.

Zangetsu

Haven't completed. I uninstalled after the first mission. Could not get refund because I waited too long before installing.
Why ? u lost interest ?
I have never played SW before, and now from reviews I am seeing it has done well worldwide and released new DLC's also :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I loved Shadow Warrior 1, you are fighting hoards and then when its calm you have banter between Hoji and Lo Wang to break up the tension. It worked perfectly.

Perhaps I will install it again sometime.

Top Bottom