SG Grand 2 announced

Nexus 4 (22k) will be there in Indian market for next 6 month for sure!!!
Then How galaxy grand 2 can survive here :p

Grand 2 has dual SIM, so that's a great advantage over Nexus 4 in India as many people use dual SIM/are willing to have two SIMs due to the network providers.....( I personally use an Airtel & an Aircel sim. Airtel gives good coverage, whereas Aircel has much cheaper data & calling plans).
There are very few people who would carry 2 phones, like I do.....

Also Samsung's marketing department is good.....

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
I completely hate Samsung. And, I will be hating Samsung, if Apple decides to release its prorietary iOS to other OEMs (Ofcourse, Apple is not going to do it. :-D )

*sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-hate-samsung.png

:rofl:

dont you know the mentality of most people in india ?? :p:p they dont care about chipset,cpu, gpu etc ,they only need samsung and that 5.25"" screen lol :-D

Attachments

• keep-calm-and-hate-samsung.png
    keep-calm-and-hate-samsung.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 81

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Grand never had anything interesting to offer. Washed out dull screen and weak internals. Dunno what inspires some people to get it, desperation maybe. Even if they fail to get an overpriced $ammy, they keep looking for an alternative. MMX was marketed as a cheap alternative to similarly spec'd but out of reach, $ammy. Those who couldn't get the Note, bought the Canvas.

And those who couldn't get the Note 3 would now look into this

Last edited:

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I may sound like a noob after my this comment (which I am not) :-D

But seriously if this "samshit" is under 22k & with qualcomm SOC then it will be a serious deal. With dual sim & a great camera (we all know grand has a gr8 cam) + superb battary life = Selling like hot cakes.

I may buy it for my dad as he is willing to buy a big screen phone(Grand till now in his mind) So now grand 2 with HD screen will rock. :)

after all not every one cares for benchmarks & SOC as far as it is giving a good user experience. :mrgreen:

I may sound like a noob after my this comment (which I am not) :-D

But seriously if this "samshit" is under 22k & with qualcomm SOC then it will be a serious deal. With dual sim & a great camera (we all know grand has a gr8 cam) + superb battary life = Selling like hot cakes.

I may buy it for my dad as he is willing to buy a big screen phone(Grand till now in his mind) So now grand 2 with HD screen will rock. :)

after all not every one cares for benchmarks & SOC as far as it is giving a good user experience. :mrgreen:
:agreed:
When the Grand was first released in India, I suggested my friend to buy it, for him dual SIM was a must + carrying two phones is out of question(like I do)........ Even after 8 months, his phone runs lag free (stock ROM)..... Moreover Grand's flash is really powerful, better than my S2 & N4

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
:agreed:
When the Grand was first released in India, I suggested my friend to buy it, for him dual SIM was a must + carrying two phones is out of question(like I do)........ Even after 8 months, his phone runs lag free (stock ROM)..... Moreover Grand's flash is really powerful, better than my S2 & N4

Yeah I saw grand cam quality one of my friends... It blows N4 out of water...
I am tempted for Grand 2 honestly....
Only thing missing is an Amoled screen now...

Lol 2 Nexus boys praising Grand... :p:D

Top Bottom