Setup Google Apps for Free for your Domain/Website/Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Setup Google Apps for Free for your Domain/Website/Blog

Google Apps is one of the best and widely used service from Google for Businesses. The service allows you to use custom domain names with various services of Google like Google Mail, Google Talk, Google Docs etc.

*i41.tinypic.com/35mnklv.jpg

Lets say you have a domain abc.com, and want your E-mail address as your.e-mail_address@abc.com, than this can be done with Google Apps.

There are 2 editions of Google Apps, one is [FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial,sans-serif]Premier Edition[/FONT] and Another is [FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial,sans-serif]Standard Edition[/FONT]. For opting Premier Edition, user will have to pay some specific amount to Google per account on a yearly basis. While Standard Edition is completely free for Users.

Premier Edition have some Enhanced Features + Products and is must opt for Businesses, while Standard Edition has regular features like that of Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar etc.

You can Configure and Setup Google Apps for Free for your Domain/Website/Blog, using Google Apps Standard Edition.

:arrow: Check out full Tutorial Here

vamsi360

Always confused
standard edition only gives 50 ids so i quitted the aps after signing up....
tell me other free service that can provide 60 email ids. I really need a free service.

I signed up for Windows Live. Windows Live provides unlimited email ids for a domain for free. So its a better option to that....u can also use Live Essentials. That is really a free meal for years! Its a free service from microsoft
domains.live.com

RockOn! Windows Live.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
why you require so much e-mail ids??? >50 ????

Do you own a Business??? If yes, you can go for Premier Google Apps. Regarding Windows Live Service No Comments.. ;)

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
standard edition only gives 50 ids so i quitted the aps after signing up....
tell me other free service that can provide 60 email ids. I really need a free service.

I signed up for Windows Live. Windows Live provides unlimited email ids for a domain for free. So its a better option to that....u can also use Live Essentials. That is really a free meal for years! Its a free service from microsoft
domains.live.com

RockOn! Windows Live.
Well,I have free Google Apps account...and It gives me 500 accounts, and I can also request for 500 more if these 500 accounts are used actively..

The benefit of being a Google apps customer for more than 1 year :)

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Well,I have free Google Apps account...and It gives me 500 accounts, and I can also request for 500 more if these 500 accounts are used actively..

The benefit of being a Google apps customer for more than 1 year :)
For new Free SIgn-ups Google have reduced the account number from 500 to 200 and than to 50 ;)

manistar

Broken In
Hey i have a free domain from co.cc, it gives me option to set either nameservers or zone

i need nameservers to point to hostse site(where is host my site) and zone for google apps is it possible to have both, i m new to this type of domains

techygeek

Broken In
@manistar

u can do this point ur nameserver records to ur site

then in ur sites control panel (if any)
change mx records (if allowed) to ones given by google

wait for verification and ur done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom