Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I have got an Mobile and Airtel Internet connection. I would like to do all the settings by myself, like installing PC Suite and making all the settings needed to do Internet. When can I get all the details from?

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
You need to specify a lot of things dude.

Have you activated any Internet plan on your Airtel mobile services and want to connect to the internet on your phone or want to access the internet on the computer using the phone.

OR

Do you have an Airtel broadband connection on your computer and you want to use it on your phone too?

If it is the 1st case, then it can be done. If it is the 2nd case, it is pretty complex, but possible.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
alsiladka said:
You need to specify a lot of things dude.

Have you activated any Internet plan on your Airtel mobile services and want to connect to the internet on your phone or want to access the internet on the computer using the phone.

OR

Do you have an Airtel broadband connection on your computer and you want to use it on your phone too?

If it is the 1st case, then it can be done. If it is the 2nd case, it is pretty complex, but possible.

Hi Guys,

Activation done.Nokia Mobile.I want to access the internet only on the computer using the Mobile.Having not any Broadband connection. Any more details you need?

slugger said:
wat have u taken
Airtel broadband or GPRS

Hi Guys,

GPRS

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
So it seems you have activated Airtel Mobile Office.

Now download and install Nokia PC Suite. Connect your phone using USB cable.

Start One Touch Access from PC Suite Launcher.

Click on settings, select your modem and click next. Chose Airtel India from the list of operators.

Click finsh and then click connect. You can then access internet on your computer using the phone as a modem.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

Internet through Mobile is like a Wireless one. Are there much possibilities of getting our e-mails or other things accidently, I mean, by mistake?

alsiladka said:
So it seems you have activated Airtel Mobile Office.

Now download and install Nokia PC Suite. Connect your phone using USB cable.

Start One Touch Access from PC Suite Launcher.

Click on settings, select your modem and click next. Chose Airtel India from the list of operators.

Click finsh and then click connect. You can then access internet on your computer using the phone as a modem.

Hi Guys,

What about phone number and other settings concerned? Has Airtel India got any website of their own for all details in this regard.What is that?

Last edited:
OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

Internet through Mobile is like a Wireless one. Are there much possibilities of getting our e-mails or other things accidently by others without our knowledge, I mean, by mistake?

Hi Guys,

What about phone number and other settings concerned? Has Airtel India got any website of their own for all details in this regard.What is that?

Hi Guys,

Any more suitable replies?

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I am not sure if anybody could sniff the traffic, but its possible i guess.

As to your second query, what is your query man? cant you be specific?
Do you want the settings on your mobile or your PC? For the PC you use the PC Suite, airtel has no info on their website.

Whatelse do you want, you have the settings to connect to the internet on your computer.

For settings on your phone, SMS MO to 501.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
hey kumarn, can u please stop your "Hi Guys" ???

I encounter 7 "Hi Guys" in your 5 posts !! ;-)

Just kidding !! Take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom