set of questions regarding n 95

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i have n 95 classic

i wana know these things

1.it has gps so how i can use it....i wana see how to go from one place to other via map like shown in ad

2.is it possible to see original web page in n 95

3. apart from camera and dual slider and music what else is special in this phone that make it special or costlier

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
hi guys i have n 95 classic

i wana know these things

1.it has gps so how i can use it....i wana see how to go from one place to other via map like shown in ad

2.is it possible to see original web page in n 95

3. apart from camera and dual slider and music what else is special in this phone that make it special or costlier

@1: Dude the GPS what they show in ad is the nokia Maps which works on specified cities! ex:Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad only!
If you are not staying in any of the above city then i would suggest you to download Google map application for n95 which also works with GPS.
To connect to GPS first come outside your house to some open space..preferabally your roof top so that you are under the blue sky :D... Slide open the phone and hold it in your hand.. Now open Nokia Map or Google Map and it will gradually connect! In india it usually takes 20mins to connect for the first time.. Remember your backlight should be on for that time and your screen saver should not come else it will disconnect! If you are using nokia map you can check the signal strength from the options..

@2: Nokia browser is good and it will try to retain the actual website until unless the website has been specially customized for the phone for example the Google default page(google.com)

@3: There are lot of other things! There is accelerometer,n-gage games,lots and lots and lots of symbian softwares,RSS feed reader and GPS (the best apps),youtube, emails and gmail apps etc etc etc... just you need to search out as you can do a lot over it! google.com is your best friend....Also keep your firmware upgraded to the latest to get lots of addons!

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
i live in delhi....is gps application is free...n where is voice guided navigation n turn by turn guidence as in the ad

Ya GPS is free and works with any GPS application like nokia map and google map.. Guided navigation as shown in ad is free for 3 months and then you need to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom