Serious troubles with my system

sahil1033

In the zone
Hey, I got a laptop (Lenovo E49) from my college and they've customised it from their side with many restrictions. Okay so I've been facing many problems since the beginning but what has frightened me most is that my bluetooth is OFF and I can't even turn it ON. Second which happened yesterday only, I installed Tune Up Utilities 2013 and did a thorough scanning and after the system restarted, in the start screen (Windows 8), there was nothing except for Desktop, Store and IE. I don't know what happened and when I go to " Change PC Settings " --> " Sync your settings " It says " You're logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable. "
Plus, integrated camera is also not working, it says, connect a camera.
Help please.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
You have messed up , I had tune up kind of utilities, it would have disabled certain services etc.. so now you have system messed up along with existing restriction..
You may consider reinstalling OS. . or simply use a USB drive to run any OS on your laptop without messing with existing installation.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
You have messed up , I had tune up kind of utilities, it would have disabled certain services etc.. so now you have system messed up along with existing restriction..
You may consider reinstalling OS. . or simply use a USB drive to run any OS on your laptop without messing with existing installation.
that's what the officials did when i told them to resolve my PC

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
try windows 8 refresh feature:
*winsupersite.com/windows-8/windows-8-tip-reset-or-refresh-your-pc
How to restore, refresh, or reset your PC - Microsoft Windows Help

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
Problem resolved, bloody fool officials reinstalled OS and also they formatted my other drive :'(

Top Bottom