Serious problem with Google adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

gursimran_2006

Broken In
there is a problem in filling google adsense form. i am not able to change my country in da form. tell me what to do now!!!.
i tried to signup on IE and Monzilla But Failed!!!
Help me plzzz

konstAnt

Broken In
See man in the picture there is written to change the country and territory change the section at the top of the form. And as I have added adsense to my site *konstant.awardspace.com . I know that there is a country selection above.... so change you country there............

And don't forget downloading a google toolbar from my site...
See man in the picture there is written to change the country and territory change the section at the top of the form. And as I have added adsense to my site *konstant.awardspace.com . I know that there is a country selection above.... so change you country there............

And don't forget downloading a google toolbar from my site...:cool: :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
OP
gursimran_2006

gursimran_2006

Broken In
dear konstAnt
I tried to access the address *konstant.awardspace.com/, which is currently unavailable. I dont know why it is happening. *www.awardspace is also not opening in my browser.

Bro, I have selected Country Above But Eror occured again. they are telling not to leave this secion blank Which is not accessable!!!

Tell me wat to dooooooooo!!!

konstAnt

Broken In
gursimran_2006 said:
dear konstAnt
I tried to access the address *konstant.awardspace.com/, which is currently unavailable. I dont know why it is happening. *www.awardspace is also not opening in my browser.

Bro, I have selected Country Above But Eror occured again. they are telling not to leave this secion blank Which is not accessable!!!

Tell me wat to dooooooooo!!!

Hey man I said that there is a place above where you can fill the country.. Where r u right now???? B online today at 10pm at yahoo spider_guyz@yahoo.com and I'll solve your prob.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Go to *adsense.google.com and click on "CLICK HERE TO APPLY". You have to specify the country right at the beginning! Its the fourth item on the signup page.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Yes u can create mroe accounts buy why u wanna create more accounts? U can use one account on all the websites.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Actually, you should not create more accounts. Create one account and use the same account on all sites. You will get credit from click on both the sites ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom