Serious problem about antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabanita dutta

Right off the assembly line
my computer is having some problem these days. i've McAfee antivirus. but it is neither running nor removing from the computer. whenever i'mtrying to removing it from control panel , a message is showing that the program is running. but in the task bar its not running. whenever i double click on the antivirus icon a small icon appearing on the task bar. but after that when i click the mouse there it disappear. my task manager is also not running. i've tryed to run norton anti virus. but the result is same. please suggest something. but i dont know formatting properly. so advice anything else.

CONFIGURATION:- 80gb hard disk, 128 ram, operating system -windows XP.

please help me.
there is another provlem, sometimes after connecting net it showing system shut down. & restart the computer.
i need help.[/b]

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Well...did you try uninstalling it? If you are unable to do that, plz start up in 'safe mode' and try the same. Otherwise, reinstall it, and uninstall.
Regarding the auto-shutdown, it's a classic case of the 'sasser worm'. Refer this page *www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser_printxp.mspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom