[Praise] Sennheiser service ; really impressed

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
How much warranty do you have on it?

Try getting a duplicate copy of the invoice from the seller.

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★
i hav 2 year warranty. I lost the box. I just hav that piece of cardboard which was inside the box but it doesnt have the import date or anything

sygeek

Technomancer
How much warranty do you have on it?

Try getting a duplicate copy of the invoice from the seller.
2 years. It was a gift from from redditgifts (sealed pack, ordered directly from ebay) so it'll be a little hard to get a duplicated invoice copy but I'll try.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
No bill. No box. I presume it is close to impossible to get warranty for this now.

Unless you source the duplicate bill from the seller.

gameranand

Living to Play
My HD 202 Headphone's Right side have stopped working.....I don't have the package but I have the Bill from Infibeam....Will that do.....Also I am in Bilaspur so can I courier them the product for replacement ??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
My HD 202 Headphone's Right side have stopped working.....I don't have the package but I have the Bill from Infibeam....Will that do.....Also I am in Bilaspur so can I courier them the product for replacement ??

Yeah you can. Open the site and email them on their email ID and surely they should agree on replacement. Keep the bill safely :wink:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah got a call and mail from them. Have to ship the product to Mumbai. I hope I get the replacement real soon. :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Sarath: is this the showroom opposite to KFC? cause that showroom is owned by Golcha Computers .

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
^ I do not remember so well. It was my first time venturing that part of Bangalore and I do not recollect anything at all. :|

sygeek

Technomancer
Sent my headphone for replacement on 10th, and they've already dispatched a replacement which is expected to be delivered on 13th. Well, that was quick..

Edit: And delivered on 12th, awesome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom