Seminar Topics (B. Tech)

AKP

Broken In
Looking for seminar topics for B. Tech Final Year (7th semester) Computer Science And Engineering.

Shortlisted till now.
1. Computer Forensics (I'm doing a certificate course for the same, that's why i thought of this)
2. Cloud Computing
3. Big Data

Can you give me any ideas about trending topics in the field. Topics should not be extremely technical as each level of student has to understand what I say.

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Out of the three topics u have mentioned..
I'd suggest you opt for Cloud Computing as many companies today are making OS, Databases, Web Disk, ERPs etc on cloud...
in short many things are now available on cloud, even online classes, cloud campus (initiative by NIIT) etc.
A lot of work is being done in this area...and has a lot of future scope too...

velociraptor

Broken In
i too suggest you go for cloud computing it is a very nice topic to go for specially for a cs /it guy all the best

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
wont it be too obvious that other of his fellow students may also go for the same topic? i.e., Cloud Computing.

What would be a interesting topic would be the user privacy on the internet. like users give out information to FB , google etc and you can explain how those companies can give targeted ads to them. it will also add to your seminar if you could explain how to be safe and protect ones privacy in this digital world

Jerin

Journeyman
Go for something new , these topics you posted here are old ones. There are many new stuff out there.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cloud computing is cliché.

Pick up Virtualisation and you could probably cover up 'cloud' in that.

Top Bottom