selling old pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello forum.....i m new to this place....
i plan to sell some of my pc parts as i m going for an upgrade....

@digitaldude----the prices u quoted r grossly wrong---
1gb ddr1 ram (simmtronics)--rs.1700
intel orignal motherboard--rs.3000
xfx 7300gs 512mb--rs.3450
p4 3ghz with HT--rs.3000

deze are the latest prices from nehru place^^

now for the prices that i m offering....
1.5 yrz warranty still valid on evrything....evrything comes in the orignal boxes----

p4 3ghz with hyper threading technology (800mhz)--rs.2250
intel orignal d101g motherboard--rs.2000
xfx GeForce 7300gs 512mb--rs.2400
1gb ddr ram--rs.900

pm me if u want 2 knw anythng else....
lukin forward to sell it all in one go rather than individually.....7k for evrythin.......

Last edited:
OP
T

tommy_hilfiger

Broken In
location delhi......and i really dont knw wot prices to expct....thats d reason i m here on this forum......i m expecting that u guys will help me decide wot all this is worth of????....

OP
T

tommy_hilfiger

Broken In
bump bump......i m expctin arnd 10k......
but again.....dis is a rough estimate.......i rlly dont know....that is the reason i m askin all of u tech gurus out der...plz hlp me out......

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
all are highly outdated components... you can expect 4 to 5k plus shipping

for 10k you can easily buy a new system better than your config..
(new components >>> Intel E2160 or P4 3Ghz HT - 3k, D201GLY2 mobo - 1.6k, 1GB DDR2 RAM X 2 - 1.6k, XFX Geforce 7300GT 512MB - 3.3k = Rs.9500/-)

_

Hrithan2020

In the zone
The quoted price sounds good.(if it incl cabinet & psu)
Am rather surprised that u bought 512 MB 7300gs,Tommy.When u compare,256 MB vs 128 MB 7300gs itself there is no performance difference.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
The prices I quoted are for new configs. all your stuff are highly outdated keep that in mind. this is how Tech works.

for eg. why anyone would buy a DDR1 RAM nowadays :lol:
for the cost of 1GB DDR1 RAM you can get 2GB DDR2 RAM

and I stand by my quote of Rs.4 - 5k for your sys.... thats all you can get.

p.s. if anyone has doubt on my quote or prices for new configs, goto deltapage.com and theitwares.com

_

OP
T

tommy_hilfiger

Broken In
@digitaldude.......there r many ppl who are lookin for these old components....i am givin these at half the market price and 1.5 yrz warranty+the orignal boxes they came in....so basically it is for the people who dont wnt to upgrade their system and jst repair the old one....

@life..........sry bro....cnt sell ram stand alone ryt nw....as i m going for an upgrade so will only b able to sell it if all components are going individually....hope u'll undrstnd....newyz....thnx for showin intrst....

Last edited:

life31

Journeyman
@life..........sry bro....cnt sell ram stand alone ryt nw....as i m going for an upgrade so will only b able to sell it if all components are going individually....hope u'll undrstnd....newyz....thnx for showin intrst....

Hmmmmm.... Thats fine :)

Any ways waiting for a positive reply soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom