Sellers force selling in bundles

bubusam13

Human
In a bid to move more stock and make more profits, it has become a trend for sellers force selling in bundles, without option to purchase individually. Being a tech community, how do we stand against it ?

I am sharing few of my finding of such force selling.

*There was a video on Youtube by a retailer mentioning distributors forcing them to buy in bundles resulting in price hike.

Flipkart: Either they are selling such services bundle or you need to buy a mouse or keyboard to buy a laptop even if you don't need them.

1621494419748.png

PS5 Bundles on news: Sony Silent on PS5 Bundles Forced on Indian Customers

FK started such shady practices recently. More reason to use amazon instead. FK has bad customer care as well, in case something goes wrong.

mitraark

Decrepit
Wow, this is open coercion. How does Flipkart allow such practices, these kind of things can create huge negative impact in their users.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
FK started such shady practices recently. More reason to use amazon instead. FK has bad customer care as well, in case something goes wrong.
Yupp, i bought a tws from them, within days it started showing heating while charging and the left side stopped working. Now it only had 7 days return period but contacting them on 3rd day, they didnt respond. Tried again on 4th day did talk to me but rather said to visit a service centre. service centre did replace the device but it is so bad of fk to sell faulty product. Flopkart for me.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
afaik this is something which started after first lockdown at many places. no comparison but the first such thing i was told was restaurants selling a bundle sort on swiggy. money problem has increased a lot.

Top Bottom