Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz Dominator RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400C4D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarp

Broken In
Re: Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz Dominator RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400

Your expected price is very, very high. If i have to pay that much, I would prefer a new one and buy with full warranty with bill, which I am getting it local. Further on, in shipping something goes wrong, this will no more than a scratch. You can continue your sale. I am backing it out. Good luck for your sale.

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...
Re: Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz Dominator RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400

Your expected price is very, very high. If i have to pay that much, I would prefer a new one and buy with full warranty with bill, which I am getting it local. Further on, in shipping something goes wrong, this will no more than a scratch. You can continue your sale. I am backing it out. Good luck for your sale.

The RAM is not used anytime buddy ! It is right out of the box (brand new).
"I would prefer a new one and buy with full warranty with bill"
It has all its warranty and all. And anyways corsair gives you lifetime warranty (10 years) on its RAM.

And also i am giving you approx 20% discount from 7250 to 6000 !!
I cant go any lower buddy !
neways thnx for your interest !

4T7

Journeyman

The RAM is not used anytime buddy ! It is right out of the box (brand new).
"I would prefer a new one and buy with full warranty with bill"
It has all its warranty and all. And anyways corsair gives you lifetime warranty (10 years) on its RAM.

And also i am giving you approx 20% discount from 7250 to 6000 !!
I cant go any lower buddy !
neways thnx for your interest !
As far as I know Corsair gives 10 years warranty on its Thumbdrives only and for RAMs its same as others, i.e. 3 years

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...

As far as I know Corsair gives 10 years warranty on its Thumbdrives only and for RAMs its same as others, i.e. 3 years

Then you are not aware much about Corsair...
You can call the Corsair's toll free 1800 number and check out or else u can go to their website and check out and even better you can check the e-tailing sites selling this RAM.. all display 10 years... and better it says LIFETIME WARRANTY .. and according to Corsair the Lifetime of their RAM is 10 Years

u have to wait until sat....a guy intends to sell me something..he taking a breath now thats why till sat..otherwise would have given a definite answer..if u cant wait go ahead..no worries mate..or i will pm u in 10 mts..

Hey buddy are you in ??

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

hey..i already PMed you days ago...i am out..sorry..i am getting GSKill for 4k..this is too pricey for me...

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl

this ram was purchased from?and u have box+manual+bill?

its lifetime warranty.but there are certain limitations to that-i.e. u get a replacement as long as the company manufactures it,which in most cases is 3 yrs only.for that part u call corsair.

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...

this ram was purchased from?and u have box+manual+bill?

its lifetime warranty.but there are certain limitations to that-i.e. u get a replacement as long as the company manufactures it,which in most cases is 3 yrs only.for that part u call corsair.

For corsair.. you will get it packaged in a cool plastic one side show packets. and tht's the box packaging that they give. There's no manual packaged as a part of ANY Corsair RAM you buy. Anyways you wont need one unless you overclock (and for overclocking, asktheramguy.com will be one hell of a solution). Anyways i have the bill.
So accordingly, i have all the above three !
Regarding the warranty and all.. It is obvious with all hardware manufacturing companies, that they phase out their products every 5years or so. But again, they are not foolish to give 10 years warranty. They have all the things in place very well to serve their customers. In India, Corsair is in a team up with Kobian Infotech to provide all such support.
Though you will seldom require that service with Corsair. Its my last 6 years experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom