Seeking laptop under 45000..plz help

Meghatorjanna

Right off the assembly line
I want i5,4-8gb ram,nvdia graphics 2gb..i just want a fine gaming machine along with general purpose..help me..and i hate hcl

$hadow

Geek in making
Fill this first *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

sakumar79

Technomancer
In Flipkart, there are 4 laptops suiting your specified requirements.

Asus X550LC-XX039D Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/2GB Graph) Rs.41500 Price in India - Buy Asus X550LC-XX039D Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/2GB Graph) Dark Gray Online - Asus: Flipkart.com Asus Laptop for 41.5k

Lenovo Essential G510 (59-382843) Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) Rs.42200 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Essential G510 (59-382843) Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) Black Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com HP Laptop for 42.2k

Lenovo Essential G510 (59-398452) Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Rs.42792 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Essential G510 (59-398452) Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Black Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com HP Laptop with Win OS for 42.8k

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Ubuntu/ 2GB Graph) Rs.44890 Price in India - Buy Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Ubuntu/ 2GB Graph) Black Online - Dell: Flipkart.com Dell Laptop for 44.9k with free backpack

Hope that helps
Arun

OP
M

Meghatorjanna

Right off the assembly line
I am interested in dell inspiron 15 but can an ubuntu machine be able to run game..??bit surprised to see the spec..

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Can I get a laptop with good configuration of i5, 4gb, 500gb, good video card in rs. 35000??

plz suggest model ... and shud i buy dell or hp or which one?

thanks in advance

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Can I get a laptop with good configuration of i5, 4gb, 500gb, good video card in rs. 35000??

plz suggest model ... and shud i buy dell or hp or which one?

thanks in advance

y u no read my guide?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/181169-guide-laptop-buying-guide.html

and you can't get dedicated GPU + core i5.
It's either dedicated GPU+core i3 or core i5+integrated GPU.

Thanx...I would like to go with lenovo z510...but is lenovo laptops dependable for games..

Please don't discriminate between brands. Don't think just because Lenovo is a chinese company, gaming performance will be crap.
My LENOVO Y500 beats the Alienware 17 in gaming while staying exceptionally cool.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
y u no read my guide?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/181169-guide-laptop-buying-guide.html

and you can't get dedicated GPU + core i5.
It's either dedicated GPU+core i3 or core i5+integrated GPU.

Please don't discriminate between brands. Don't think just because Lenovo is a chinese company, gaming performance will be crap.
My LENOVO Y500 beats the Alienware 17 in gaming while staying exceptionally cool.

No it doesn't, dont try to falsify information

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
You have dual Gt650m's ?...OH GOD !!!!!.....I had asked you on my Dell 15R thread and you replied that you had a single card.

That means all those benchmark comparisons were false !....You were comparing GT650M SLI against a single 8850M....So much for falsifying information

that time I had a single GPU.
My other GPU arrived 1 week after the test.

and besides I can max out BF 4 at 1920x1080 resolution with 2 OCed cards.

During the test I had OCed upto 925 Mhz core, now I am on 1080 Mhz on both cards.

SharkTooth

New to this forum
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
45K INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and mabe video editing once in a while along with browsing

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
hp pavilion 15-n204tx

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Not Really (Does the fact that i dislike Apple count? :p )

6) Anything else you would like to say?
-No OS or Linux version preferred, I have windows 7 and I hate Windows 8, I would rather not have to pay an extra 5k for that piece of **** and besides i want to be able to dual boot
-At this price range is GT 740M the best card i can get or is there something better?
-Is there any Graphic card with GDDR5 available at this price range?
- i5 & gt 740M vs A10 & Radeon HD 8670M which is better?

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
45K INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and mabe video editing once in a while along with browsing

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
hp pavilion 15-n204tx

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Not Really (Does the fact that i dislike Apple count? :p )

6) Anything else you would like to say?
-No OS or Linux version preferred, I have windows 7 and I hate Windows 8, I would rather not have to pay an extra 5k for that piece of **** and besides i want to be able to dual boot
-At this price range is GT 740M the best card i can get or is there something better?
-Is there any Graphic card with GDDR5 available at this price range?
- i5 & gt 740M vs A10 & Radeon HD 8970M which is better?

Is the AMD Radeon HD 8970M even available in India?

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@SharkTooth
Please create a separate thread for your purpose.gt740m is better than hd8670m

Top Bottom