See how Lokpal Bill can curb the politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
@ ico
ok there are many who are not clear about provisions of Janlokpal but i strongly protest against "****** people" comment.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
he is just as frustrated as any other Indian. just overlook that. and because he is very angry, he fails to get clear picture. young blood :)

@ico: maybe people don't know what are they fighting for, but I am sure they know what are they fighting against. Isn't that good enough?

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Most people know nothing about Lokpal that is true. Half of them think Lokpal will be some kind of messiah/God who will eradicate corruption, inflation and reduce food price, kill all corrupt billionaires, feed their kids and give them a huge pay hike. :lol:

Tech&ME

Banned
@ ico

Strong words..... indeed. But that is true.

I think yesterday in the "Aap ki Adalat" show the fake judge said the same thing what ico is trying to say.

The fake judge said, people should first understand the JanLok Pal bill clauses very clearly before jumping to support Anna.

It is sadly true that 95% of the people going to Ramlila Maidan does not know the actual contents of the JanLok Pal bill.

And so, those people going there with out heads are true ******.

Krow

Crowman
No one knows what they are fighting against. It is just collective frustration gathered over the years pouring out on the streets. These people were out because they had some thing to do on a Sunday for a change.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
No one knows what they are fighting against. It is just collective frustration gathered over the years pouring out on the streets. These people were out because they had some thing to do on a Sunday for a change.

This. And it's just another hype. Guess after World Cup and IPL and the way current series with England is going on, and no elections, we have little to talk, shout and do. I mean how are we gonna spend so much of our leisure time? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom