Seasonic after sales in India

titaniumshield

New to this forum
I wanted to buy a Seasonic M12 ii 620w but someone told me that seasonic is known for lousy after sales services. Is that true? If i get a Seasonic PSU, will it be a pain considering their after sale services?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Seasonic distributor and service is dealt by Tirupati Enterprises based in Kolkata.

They offer top notch service. Anybody who has a faulty PSU can send an email to them where by you need to send the PSU to the address specified to them and they will replace with a sealed piece immediately.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

ssb1551

Technomancer
I have a Seasonic S12II 620W Bronze PSU in my Rig2 of signature.. I found out recently that I have been paying high electricity bill because of this PSU. This was pointed out to me by me previous roomy Gollum, a forum member. Also to corroborate his theory the electricity bill for last month is 930. Apart from the Geyser & Induction cook top we dont have any high wattage devices. I use my Rig2 for 3-4 hours a day and not much on weekends. 930 is still a staggering amount. I dont know if I got a faulty piece or thats the regular bill a 620W PSU generates but just wanted to point out the fact. I plan to buy a Wattage meter and check how much does my rig consume from the wall socket.

ssb1551

Technomancer
:) I know buddy but I cant put my finger on anything other than my AMD rig which I run 3-4 hours on weekdays. Also after I left the house where Gollum & I used to live he gets nominal electricity bill but we used to pay around 800 bucks per month. Now the same is happening in the new house I have shifted to. So can't think of anything else.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:) I know buddy but I cant put my finger on anything other than my AMD rig which I run 3-4 hours on weekdays. Also after I left the house where Gollum & I used to live he gets nominal electricity bill but we used to pay around 800 bucks per month. Now the same is happening in the new house I have shifted to. So can't think of anything else.
I get 600 as electricity bill and my rig is in my signature.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I have a Seasonic S12II 620W Bronze PSU in my Rig2 of signature.. I found out recently that I have been paying high electricity bill because of this PSU. This was pointed out to me by me previous roomy Gollum, a forum member. Also to corroborate his theory the electricity bill for last month is 930. Apart from the Geyser & Induction cook top we dont have any high wattage devices. I use my Rig2 for 3-4 hours a day and not much on weekends. 930 is still a staggering amount. I dont know if I got a faulty piece or thats the regular bill a 620W PSU generates but just wanted to point out the fact. I plan to buy a Wattage meter and check how much does my rig consume from the wall socket.
Do you have a Fridge in your house ? In my uncle's house the compressor on the fridge was sucking loads of electricity. When he bought a new Fridge with inverter technology , electricity bill reduced drastically.

quicky008

Technomancer
I get 600 as electricity bill and my rig is in my signature.

how many rooms does your apartment/house have?600 is a seriously low amount-i live in a 2 storied house in a rural area and here we get electricity bills of around Rs 2500-4000 per month,which is staggeringly high.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
how many rooms does your apartment/house have?600 is a seriously low amount-i live in a 2 storied house in a rural area and here we get electricity bills of around Rs 2500-4000 per month,which is staggeringly high.
2 bedrooms + 1 hall + 1 dining room + 1 kitchen
That's all.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Wow that's a hefty amount. In which rural area you live actually if you don't mind to share ?

quicky008

Technomancer
i live near Baruipur,situated in south 24 pgs(west bengal).The electricity board here is like an extortioner-they send astronomical bills every month even if you dont use too much electricity.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I don't have many high electricity consuming appliances. I run a dual monitor setup for 10-12hrs a day. The whole house consumes about 80 units of electricity per month.

If you're running high electricity consuming appliances a lot, don't blame it on the PC. I don't think PC would consume much comparing with AC, refrigerator, heater and all.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
I am getting 2k rs electrity Bill , my mom keeps scolding me that since i came back home its increased by 1.2k atleast. mine is 600W PSU. may be 16hrs of on time. :D

Top Bottom