Search for N Winners! The Lucky Two who won a Nokia N97

Status
Not open for further replies.

agent47

Right off the assembly line
Re: 32GB on the Nokia N97 [Search for N!]

Hi there Does anyone know when do the results come out.
I mean at what time....
Thanks A Lot In Advance
Hemant Wadhwa
98 130 130 130
:)

agent47

Damn it I DIDN'T WIN
*edited*

Be nice Hemant, there will be other contests.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajan14b

This was not fair...some of them the winner names didnt had even surnames... none of the winner had ever commented in comments section...ok tat was not necessary ..but not a single winner on all 4 sites ever commented !!

This was not fair...some of them the winner names didnt had even surnames... none of the winner had ever commented in comments section...ok tat was not necessary ..but not a single winner on all 4 sites ever commented !!

dude.. it was not required to be put in the comments section but smartly in the widget given in the post... :lol:

d1g1t

Stupid Member
Who'are Sandeep and Mir tanvir?
MEMEMEME!!! WHAT DO I WIN????!??

I don't remember participating though o_O

(I blame the lemmings guy on IRC for telling me I won something. All his fault. Also, his internet connection sucks)

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^^ You lucky dog :D

First post in this form and you get to win a N97.Wonder whether its rewarding at all being with thinkdigit forum all the time.

purplesunrise

Nokia generously gave us EIGHT Nokia N97 devices to give away. So, we’ve been running a riddle competition for you to guess and hopefully get right.
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

Bancato

it was not required to be put in the comments section but smartly in the widget given in the post
proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation - demander un rachat de crédit, faites une simulation rachat de credit en ligne.proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom