SE Z550i Low Ringtone-Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcbeldar

In the zone
I have purchased SE550i-3 weeks, wonderful featured phone for Rs. 7500/-.

Can any one suggest me for the following;

-My Ringtone volume is very low, suggest any higher volume ringtone.
-Tips to increase Battary Life, Now I am getting only 8 Hours.
:rolleyes:

K

krazyfrog

1. For higher volume use mp3 format ringtones.
2. To increase battery life, go to settings>display settings and decrease the brightness level down to min. (50 %)

Pathik

Google Bot
use ur fones powersaving mode... if idle the display ll shut off... also lower the display brightness

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Problem with MIDI tunes are that they don't sound same on all handset(of different make). So MP3 tunes should do the trick to some extent, but don't expect miracle. Try MI2 or Mortal Combat tunes. Usually they are loud.

And about battery 8 hours is too short. What do you do with your phone? If you talk on it too much use GPRS continuously then none can help you. But if battery drains without any reason then something is wrong with it. Check it at a Service Center. And also follow the solution given by Pathik to see if it works for you.

iinfi

mekalodu
i v the same fone .. n i m using mp3 as a ringtone n it seems pretty fine..

the only problem is the flap is shaking a lot inspite of me taking very good care of it.
i think the flap will come off in another 1-2 months time ... i m dead sure ..

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Allmost all flap phones have the same problem. But you have gone a extra yard forward. The hinge is the weakest point in the phone.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
I am an unfortunate user of that damn SE z550i. I have the same problem too, I shall try the mp3 ringtones and check, by the way see the post in this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=468173

iinfi

mekalodu
damn SE z550i ????
why yaar ??
its a pretty gud fone ...
i think even the default ringtones are loud enough to hear in busy sunday market .... i can hear it ring !! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom