SE W300i - Clamshell, EDGE WALKMAN® phone with 3D gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

aadipa

Padawan
The Sony Ericsson W300 expands the Walkman® family of music mobile phones to seven and is the first mass-market clamshell in the range.

This quad-band EDGE clamshell phone offers great quality stereo music, HTML browsing and 3D gaming. It has a VGA camera, 20MB internal storage and extended storage using up to a 1GB Memory Stick Micro™. Music files can be stored in industry standard MP3 and AAC formats, enabling legacy CD collections to be easily transferred to the phone with the accompanying Disc2Phone® PC software.

The W300 has two display screens: the main 128x160 pixel, internal TFT display with 262k colors and the 101x80 pixel, monochrome sub-display on the outside of the clamshell showing the media player or caller information.

The W300 Walkman is based on Sony Ericsson's Java Platform 6 (JP-6), and developers can utilize a range of JSRs to create music-related applications and advanced 3D games.

The W300 will be available during Q2 2006.
*developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/products/phonegallery/w300/p_w300.jsp

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
i dont like se but i have to admit that the fone is a cute one and every1 will like it only if se keeps the price low

well wat abt connectivity optionz?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
i dont like se but i have to admit that the fone is a cute one and every1 will like it only if se keeps the price low

well wat abt connectivity optionz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom