SE phone within 5 k???

biswassuman2001

Right off the assembly line
:?:Previously I had a SE phone, W 700i; I was extremely satisfied with this phone, as it had given me 2 years of fantastic service.

Now as my secondary LG mobile has gone kaput, I need to purchase an inexpensive yet sturdy phone. It must have FM radio/ memory card/ camera optional/ good sound quality.

Can you please suggest any SE model within 5 k, with the above specs??

Thanks in advance.

Empirial

Youngling
Hi,

I think you should consider buying Sony Naite. It has 2MP Camera, Memory Expandable upto 8GB, 2.2" 262K Screen, MP3 Player, FM Radio, Bluetooth & also it has a very comfortable keypad. The current price of this phone is 6k but you can buy it for 5k from places like big bazaar, the mobile store, planet m.

OP
B

biswassuman2001

:?::?:Thanks a lot; looks like a good phone with plenty of positive reviews. Any other brand, you would like to suugest please??

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

:!:One more question; what type of earphones are bundled with the 'Naite"? Are they the comfortable plug types which fits smugly inside the ear or the hard plastic ones?

Empirial

Youngling
Naite comes with conventional earphones & not the In-Ear types which Sony usually bundles with their Walkman phones. You can also look at Nokia 2730 Classic (Rs.4300) or Samsung Beat Disc M2710 (Rs.5000).

OP
B

biswassuman2001

Sony Naite or Nokia C5???

:?:Thanks a lot for all the replies; review of Nokia C 5 also seems pretty good, with inbuilt GPS & navigation system. Sony Naite also seems gr8 value for money.

Can anyone plese suggest the prices of both & advantages over the other. Will C5 be within 6 k?

Top Bottom