SE Phone K series within 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If your budget is exactly 8K, then get W810i. Its camera is better than K550i.

Comparing, K530i & K550i, K550i is the way to go because it has LED flash & AutoFocus. :) Then later, mod your K550i to W610i using a_k_s_h_a_y's tutorial.

Or if your friend can somehow increase his budget by 1500, then get K790i which has an excellent 3.2mp camera, AutoFocus and much powerful Xenon Flash. K790i will be the ultimate fone in 9.5K. :)

chinawall

Broken In
K530i has 3G ,which might be a reality in india in 2009! otherwise k550i is a cybershot thus better pics. anyway one of my friend is using k530! and is very happy with its functions and call quality etc,battery lasts about 2.5 days with normal usage.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
k550i not anymore questions,superb value for money,i use it and really become a sony fanboy after using it(shifting from nokia camp with the hell slow n72)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
K530i - only if you need 3G
K550i - better cam, no 3G
W810i - All features of K550i + better cam - thicker, previous gen. phone
K790i - K550i + best cam, No 3G
K810i - best of the lot

If you can stretch your budget a bit I'd highly recommend you to check out K790i and K810i.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
if k790i is 9k then buy it, if you don't have camera. be aware this phone is not SLIM. Its fat
i don't know about nokia if has 9k 3.2 MP.

OP
sourav237

sourav237

Journeyman
thnx for d replies guys . my personal choice is k790i . I'v told my frnd to increase his budget. lets c.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
if 3g is the requirement then why not get k810 i?buy the way 3g may be future proof,but it seems that the 3g call rates and data charges will be on the higher side,so better b contented with k790i,faboulous set,or else k810i, if budget increases further.BTW i do not like t series from sony,one of my friends used a t650i(dont know 4m where he got it,coz not officially launched in india),it is no good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom