SE modem drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Hello,
i own a se w550.i ve lost my modem driver cd. can any1 provide me any links from where i can download the modem drivers?
thanks in advance

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

Thanks 4 Makin Me Feel Lucky

dude,i ve got another querry.when i try to restrict cals frm a certain no., da cell asks 4 sum passwords.i didnt set up any passwords in the first place.how to solve this?

Last edited:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
dude,i ve got another querry.when i try to restrict cals frm a certain no., da cell asks 4 sum passwords.i didnt set up any passwords in the first place.how to solve this?

I think it is asking for the PIN2 of your phone. Usually it is set by default by the phone vendor. Check the User Manual for details about the PIN2, it must be specified there. ;)

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

Oops again,its my mom's fone n she is at a diff place.n she not at all tech savvy.i think all w550 gonna ve da same default pin no. just hopin!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i don't think SE phones have blacklist option... no idea what you are talking about.
when it asks for password then it says PIN2 or PUK1/2 and so on. see it and find out and then enter.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
when i try to restrict cals frm a certain no., da cell asks 4 sum passwords.i didnt set up any passwords in the first place.how to solve this?

You're actually trying to restrict calls to certain numbers, coz in SE there is no black-list option, only a white-list of allowed numbers. The call restriction setting is network dependent, hence u r being asked for the PIN2 code when u try to enable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom