SE Application Error <HELP ME>

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
I hav been using Se k790i Frm last 7 months so.. and didnt faced any problem but frm last two months When i tried to Open my Applications In the Organizer it Says "OPERATION FAILED" so do with the GAMES then i tried to open the application and games folder from the file manager and the same problem.I transferred a Application from my computer to another and the App isnt opening giving the same problem . I hav Master restted the fone thrice and i tried to update it via SEUS but it says ur firmware is up to date

Plz help me iam a daily user of opera mini so iam connected to the net on go...
iam facing a lotta problem not
The Se service centre is up to 160kms away from my home town so plz help me solve my problem

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Before going that extreme.. Try connecting it to pc using usb. . And check for errors.. Then restart the phone..

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Check for errors? By what? you dont exactly run CCleaner on Sony firmware, do you? The only thing is reflashing main, and its not extreme at all, just a 5 minute job.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Hey.. If u cudn't understand ask, i'll type as detailed as possible,again..
Don't ever pick on me.. I've experience similar to this..

@azzu
I guess the apps in phone memory are working..
If so,try what i've mentioned in earlier post... And by check for error on the memory card using disk scan/check utility of windows...

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
I guess the apps in phone memory are working..
No they Aint did that bfore
i think Reflashing doies help now
Just reflash your phone through SEUS or XS++
Now how do i do it with SEUS when i tried to update it says ur fone is up to date and theres no other option
Now i hav the XS++ where can i get the Firmware which is R1JG001
i cant get it and i dont know anything about flshin i havent did it Bfore Plz HELP :(

Elp :(

Plz help me .. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom