Screenshots Channel (56K warning)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Running a game on a emulator is not illegal. If you got a PS2, and a genuine copy of the game, It is completely okay to emulate it on PC.

gameranand

Living to Play
Here are more from DAO

Guys can you see my pics in this post because I am unable to see them ????

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Still playing Bioshock. Assassin creed 2 finished downloading on steam. Will play that after I am done with this. I only get about an hour to play now. Sometimes not even that much.

*i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/baccilus/bioshockb.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
Imageshack is best according to me.
But yes will try out imgur soon :D
Imageshack betrayed us, if you have to view a full image you need to register and log in, imgur has no such restrictions and their servers are fast as hell.

Alok

Adventurer
@gameranand now as u seeing above images saying server offline. So if u like, edit comment and remove those links or replace with new links.

tkin

Back to school!!
Some Crysis 2 DX11/HD Texture Screenshots:

Ooh, DOF:
*i.imgur.com/51UgZ.jpg

Hmm, reinforcements:
*i.imgur.com/IHHKn.jpg

Time to bring out the Big Guns:
*i.imgur.com/9yksA.jpg

High res texture, in all its glory:
*i.imgur.com/NL1NF.jpg

Who said Crysis 2 can't look as good as Crysis 1? Oh, I did, I'm retracting my statement:
*i.imgur.com/1qbcS.jpg

Details are eye popping:
*i.imgur.com/Tasi4.jpg

Whoa, when can I fly one of those?
*i.imgur.com/Qx3mw.jpg

Oh dang:
*i.imgur.com/t4V9k.jpg

Time to kick some PMC 8utt:
*i.imgur.com/nWGKj.jpg

PS: Guys, make a rule here, max 1024x768 shots, you can use high res for interesting ones, but stick to 1024x768 or below for redundant shots, cause this page will take hours to load(even for 256k users). Use Pixillion Image Converter to batch convert files.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
PS: Guys, make a rule here, max 1024x768 shots, you can use high res for interesting ones, but stick to 1024x768 or below for redundant shots, cause this page will take hours to load(even for 256k users). Use Pixillion Image Converter to batch convert files.
:+1;

Yes. Especially Gameranand. You're pics are atleast 10mb and above and that makes it very bandwidth unfriendly for guys like me who still are stuck in 1 GB permonth.
So pls reduce res and compress to web quality. I do it for all my pics.
Use Visualiser Photo Resize

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
Yes. Especially Gameranand. You're pics are atleast 10mb and above and that makes it very bandwidth unfriendly for guys like me who still are stuck in 1 GB permonth.
LOL my pics are less than 500KB bro. I use fraps and none of them are even bigger than 300-400KB let aside 1MB. :)
Guys right now mediafire server server is down for maintenance so my pics are working once they are up they will work. :)

Alok

Adventurer
More From God Of War

Killing 3 Hydra's

New Power
*i53.tinypic.com/syw8xd.jpg
Elecric Shock

*i56.tinypic.com/j0lmqt.jpg

First One

*i52.tinypic.com/21b7olk.jpg

Second
*i54.tinypic.com/2qm22c8.jpg
And The Final One
*i53.tinypic.com/2rbzgnt.jpg
*i55.tinypic.com/dcwoaq.jpg

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I use Photobucket and my images are 1600*900 with size around 120KB. Is that fine? And what are your thoughts about photobucket?

tkin

Back to school!!
LOL my pics are less than 500KB bro. I use fraps and none of them are even bigger than 300-400KB let aside 1MB. :)
Guys right now mediafire server server is down for maintenance so my pics are working once they are up they will work. :)
My pics are 640x480, 50kb around each, anything over that and forum auto resizes it(default), now I highly doubt how many actually click the resize button on top.

I use Photobucket and my images are 1600*900 with size around 120KB. Is that fine? And what are your thoughts about photobucket?
Use imgur.com, no resize, upload as many as you want, fast upload, servers are damn fast.

BTW- Try around 1024x768 and try to keep it below 100kb.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Well my monitors aspect ratio is 16:9 so I would like to upload only at that ratio. Next time I will upload at 1280*720.

Top Bottom