Screen going Blank -need assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_vikas

Right off the assembly line
I have an 3 monts old machine with AMD 64 bit processor 2800 512MB kingston RAM TUL Xpress Motherboard And a UPS too. from last few days i am facing a problem that my monitor goes blank with white screen or sometimes with stripes and I have to restart it with restart button .I have formatted my Hard disk But there is no improvement. The applications are not resource intensive at all No games design software nothing. It even goes blank while it is idle.I have configured my BIOS to Failsafe condition .PLz suggest me the remedy and the problem creating component As i can get it replaced because it may be in warranty.IS it related with AMD???[/b]

satyen_abrol

Broken In
First of all let me tell you ITS NOT RELATED TO AMD...what i make of the problem is that ..the problem is not with the system but the output that is displayed on the screen...you might like to get your monitor checked...try working with some other monitor and if that doesnt help as ur mobo is in the warranty period get it replaced...
do write back..

OP
I

imported_vikas

Right off the assembly line
my problem with the blank screen

The problem is not with the monitor.As at that time my system hangs and NUM key does not work.And one more thing My friend has also bought the same system same time and he is not facing any problems.I tried to check his and mine Hardwaer health function which gave me the following results:

Cpu temp 51*C 51*C
NB Temp 60*C 59*C
System Temp 29*C 31*C
CPU fan speed 3013rpm 3308-3500rpm
+1.80v 1.792V 1.808V
VCore 1.440V 1.440V
+3.30V 3.280V 3.280V
+5.00V 4.999V 5.107V
+12.00V 11.712V 12.032V
+1.20V 1.152V 1.152V
5VSB 4.865V 4.445V
VBAT 3.024V 3.056V

I think the problem is with the rpm of the Cpu fan speed.And one more observation when I play the music in WMP the system does not hangs!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom