[Scratch Build] Phase Changer RIG.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
no issue good things takes time...

i thought it will be finished by Diwali and we might get to see it...

but no issue evey dark cloud has silver lining...

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Yaar......

If I have money I will setup a computer hardware company with Rakesh.....

No one can match Rakesh's work.....

God of Mod......

OP
rakesh_sharma23

rakesh_sharma23

In the zone
I am still working on Evaporator... but some financial issues have slowed down the work speed...

Modding is an expensive hobby and specially getting a right part some times burns a hole in the pocket.

But i will finish the build what so ever.. that's sure..

SUBV3RT

Right off the assembly line
I am still working on Evaporator... but some financial issues have slowed down the work speed...

Modding is an expensive hobby and specially getting a right part some times burns a hole in the pocket.

But i will finish the build what so ever.. that's sure..

I have seen your work earlier and I have full faith in you...... I wish I could help you with money but I am not rich either..... Apun toh bahot kadka hai yaar.......... I will pray for this system to be built ASAP.... Can't hold the horses......

OP
rakesh_sharma23

rakesh_sharma23

In the zone
Yes.. evaporator coming from abroad lost in shipping or customs.. it's still not clear... so i am back to square one..
Yesterday night finished base copper plate for the evaporator... I am going very slow on the lath work for the evaporator this time.. dont want to waste another copper piece..

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^at first attempt you may have failed because of some mistake but that is not important,the thing which matters is you have learnt some thing from that mistake.we people are humans so doing mistake and failing in some work is common but the thing is we should not fail in our whole life, and from seeing your last works i have seen that you are more successful in you life than you failed.so don't think about your past and move on.
i wanted to tell you something from a long period,that machine you made for your office for salary purpose or something with a laptop is really a new invention for me.that thing is just awesome.you have got a lot of intelligence brother,i can clearly make out from that machine.i will say that ,the salary machine you made is a crown for all of your work.

OP
rakesh_sharma23

rakesh_sharma23

In the zone
Thanks Sukesh..
Mistakes are part of life... and learning process never ends...

But in my case few mistakes have cost a lot... lost more than 6k in just evaporator..and this have disturbed the finiancial calculation for the build..

As per the portable salary device.. i also love it very much, because this is my first DIY modding which is actually helping someone to make a job easy..and have a practical use too.

Rest all DIY are just for personal purpose only..

Also made a desktop version of the Fingerprint salary software for office staff.. and it's also working fine..

OP
rakesh_sharma23

rakesh_sharma23

In the zone
Worked a lot this week end and i have finished the Evaporator... Just brazing and final accembly work is remaining.. will finish it in two or three days..

The bottom face copper base of evaporator, which will have a direct contact with CPU is send for electroplating, to apply a 99% pure silver layer..

After than i will test run with the evaporator and will show you some pics.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Worked a lot this week end and i have finished the Evaporator... Just brazing and final accembly work is remaining.. will finish it in two or three days..

The bottom face copper base of evaporator, which will have a direct contact with CPU is send for electroplating, to apply a 99% pure silver layer..

After than i will test run with the evaporator and will show you some pics.

Awesome !!!

OP
rakesh_sharma23

rakesh_sharma23

In the zone
Hello to all.. first sorry for a late update..

Due to some health issue, modding was on hold for me.. but I am fine now, and was working for two days to finish the evaporator. And happy to tell you all that, at last I have finished it.. and test it under high air pressure for any leak… will be assembling the phase change soon.

Here are some pics before final polishing,
*i40.tinypic.com/os8zmv.jpg
*i44.tinypic.com/26216on.jpg

The bottom plate have 85% pure silver lining …
*i43.tinypic.com/20gnzf8.jpg

After polishing the evaporator is ready.
*i44.tinypic.com/2411imu.jpg
*i44.tinypic.com/2ufxfts.jpg

Will be updating soon with a test run of Phase Changer Unit.
Thanks
Rakesh Sharma

Top Bottom