School Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Can anyone suggest what colour of uniform should be prescribed by a school for both boys and girls in india.

IF
Red Checked Skirt for girls
THEN
Will BLACK full pant for boys work ?

Please suggest

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Why checked? Red checks won't look nice. Go for black only na. black skirt and black full pant.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Black shirt and black full pant? what you making the kids go to a funeral or something? lol [:p]

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Khaki....best and doest get muddy, or spoil..and one work off parents back at that.

However personally i think school kids should be given so ridiculous and bizzare clothes that they will literally scream their way out of school and never ever even think for failing ,thence they need to prolong the suffering for another year.

chicha

High without substance...
according to me the KV's had the best uniforms it was cool and still classic.
so white shirt and black pants/skirts

selva1966

Journeyman
However personally i think school kids should be given so ridiculous and bizzare clothes that they will literally scream their way out of school and never ever even think for failing ,thence they need to prolong the suffering for another year.

Good thinking;););)

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
*www.postimage.org/Pq1VCnj0.jpg

The above photo is of a school girl in RED Checked DRESS,
Kindly please suggest a boys DRESS (Full pant - colour , etc)

karmanya

Journeyman
Classic White and Black/Grey
Looks the best. I've always thought blue/Khaki looks ugly. (Please let them wear pants.. shorts look wierd)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
My school uniform :-

1) Black and Grey checked kurta :)()
2) Grey pants
3) Grey socks with blue lining

I suggest you don't keep an uniform. Rather, allow them in free dress :).

mmharshaa

Answers everything
Well a white shirt and brown colour (coffee coloured) pant/skirt matches exactly for school students....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom