Save pages in opera in ie style

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatkat

Technomancer
Do you want to save page with images? You can do this, go to File > Save. Here in the "Save As Type" drop down box, choose "HTML file with images" option and save the page.

sakumar79

Technomancer
u need an external plugin...

Excerpt from
*www.neowin.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t365900.html

The addon (name edited) was talking about is called page2chm.

The program is in russian but I can assure you it's safe so I will give you instructions on how to install it.

1. Download setup *issoft.net.ru/downloads/p2c_installer.zip

2. Extract and run setup-p2c-2.2-fix

3. Press the left button (has a > on it)

4. Check box and press the middle button (has a > on it)

5. Press the middle button (has a > on it)

6. Specify install path to your Opera directory (usually c:\program files\opera) and press the middle button

7. Click on OK

8. Close the notepad window.

9. Press the middle button

10. Open your opera folder and look for a file called install.htm

Then click the first link "Сохранить как..." from install.htm (this button for save document WITHOUT images).

Or click the second link "Сохранить с изображениями" (this button for save document WITH images)

11. Drag either of these buttons onto your toolbar for a simple one click to save with images.

*note when you use the buttons you will need to change the save as type to Internet Explorer to get the html with images folder

Hope this helps
Arun

OP
C

cybermanas

i downloaded and installed page2chm but it is not saving the images in internet explorer style.it is only creating the folder for storing the images.my os is win xp pro sp2 and opera ver is 8.5

sakumar79

Technomancer
R u sure that u are following the last 2 points and the following note correctly?

If yes, I dont know the reason for ur problem as I have not used this software myself...

Sorry if I could not help you out...
Arun

Biplav

In the zone
wats all this downloading and all???
simply click save as and then select

"Html files with images
"
in the save as type option.
simple. no need to download anything.
the only difference is it saves the image files in the same location rather than creating a sub folder

sakumar79

Technomancer
Biplav, the topic of the thread is saving in IE style... Meaning the author wants to save images within folder to reduce the clutter on the main folder...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom