Sapphire Vapor-X CPU Cooler

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
So sapphire is now into universal cpu cooling business. For the first time, they've implemented their best cooling tech i.e "Vapor-X" in a cpu cooler.
Does it stand a chance against the industry best?

Read on to know to know the rest: ;)

Sapphire Vapor-X CPU Cooler Review | Pure Overclock

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So sapphire is now into universal cpu cooling business. For the first time, they've implemented their best cooling tech i.e "Vapor-X" in a cpu cooler.
Does it stand a chance against the industry best?

Read on to know to know the rest: ;)

Sapphire Vapor-X CPU Cooler Review | Pure Overclock

+1 to Sapphire Vapor-X CPU Cooler

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
They have launched ~1 month ago. Saw the review after launch. It is a descent cooler. but not distantly VFM compared to Hyper 212 EVO.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
As the review says, it should have performed better for its price. Looks and the package is good though.

They have launched ~1 month ago. Saw the review after launch. It is a descent cooler. but not distantly VFM compared to Hyper 212 EVO.
At that price range, its hard to beat the evo :razz:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
even I've read review of this on a mag and the fan mounting is really innovative but like sapphire mobos I think this cooler won't be available for us at-least.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
even I've read review of this on a mag and the fan mounting is really innovative but like sapphire mobos I think this cooler won't be available for us at-least.

Don't worry. Their motherboards are 2nd class boards and it is not least famous anywhere it is distributed.

Top Bottom