Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X OC + CPU + MOBO output

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajinkys

Broken In
I'm building a gaming config. and I will be using the same for gaming mostly. There will be barely any multi tasking on my PC so the IMP factor rather the only thing i'm looking at is deriving EXTRA FPS from every small modification to my rig. I will be playing games at ultra 1080p setting so kindly suggest my if the below GPU + CPU + MOBO + PSU combo will allow me to give pretty good FPS to play games like crysis 3 at ultra setting 1080p. ( Games like Crysis 3, BF4 and upcoming high end games )

Also this is the max to max money i can shell out for the respective components. I just want to make sure if it is worth for some components. If not please help me downgrade some of the components. I'm baised towards Intel, Asus, Corsair, Sapphire, Gigabyte so please suggest accordingly. Im will not OC the PC nor am i looking to upgrade even a single part for next 3 years almost.

Processor - Intel Core i5-4430 - Rs. 12,694.00 / i5-4440 3.10 GHz Processor - Rs. 12,959.00 / I5-4570 3.2 Ghz - Rs. 14,887.00
GPU - Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X OC 3GB UEFI -. Rs. 23,348.00 / ASUS R9 280X R9280X-DC2T-3GD5 Graphic - Rs. 23,699.00
Mobo - Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 - Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 8,500
Ram - 2x4 GB corsair vengeance 1600mhz - Rs. 5,500
PSU - Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 - Rs. 6,000
Case : Corsair carbine series spec 1 - Rs. 3,600

( Rs. = Indian Rupees ) Pc is going to be purchased from www.primeabgb.com

1. With regards to CPU if i want to save 2k by downgrading from 4570 to 4430 considering the rest of the rig and the settings im going to play games at will it affect my FPS and gaming performance while playing games ? If yes, by how much FPS or difference ? Is it worth it or ok ?

2. Help with choose a better GPU from the above tagged ones with regards to cooling performance as the price there is barely any price difference ?

3. With regards to GPU does the Nvidia counterpart offer better performance in comparison ? If yes, then which one and by how much difference ?

4. Any shuffling with Motherboard considering the rest of the rig will boost the gaming performance or FPS in games ?

Hope the detailed query attracts lot of answers which will help me purchase the right components at a right price. Looking forward to some great and useful answers.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Answer this first
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149943

And also on a starting note the motherboard you have quoted is for AMD CPU not for Intel

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Don't create duplicate threads.MODS please close this thread as a similar thread have already been opened with similar topic here:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/183747-motherboard-under-inr-10-000-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom