[Complaint] Sapphire HD 6850 2 GB [ Solved ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
Okay..I own a Sapphire HD 6850 2 GB and recently, it got busted for a reason unknown to me.
I was using the computer and suddenly the power went on and off thrice and I believe it is due to that.
I bought it from Suntek, Chennai on April '12 for Rs.13000. (Yes, many told me that I overpaid for it.)
Now, I tried searching the whole web for Sapphire service centers in India..and I couldn't find the contact number also. Are they so bad? Please help me out. Please do provide their contact number if it exists.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i think aditya infotech does the RMA for sapphire GPU... do you have the sticker saying aditya infotech on the card?I think they have a centre in chennai..try asking their number in justdial or something

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i think aditya infotech does the RMA for sapphire GPU... do you have the sticker saying aditya infotech on the card?I think they have a centre in chennai..try asking their number in justdial or something

Just search from this: Corporate Office

Sapphire offers 2 year warranty on its GPU but Aditya is offering 3 years warranty(2+1 year labor warranty)
You might even get a HD7850 or R9 260x which is the latest if your present GPU is under warranty as your existing GPU have reached its EOL.OK.

OP
V

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
Hey guys.
Thanks a lot.
Aditya Infotech gave me this and told me that they'll give me a brand new Sapphire HD 7850 2GB card in 2-3 weeks. Thanks for leading me to them. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 175
OP
V

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
Okay so this guy from Aditya infotech says that he'll give me 7850 2GB tomorrow.
I asked him if he'll give me with the box and he says it'll be without the box.
What the hell?
How do I know if he'll give me a new piece or old one?
Is this the general procedure or is he fooling me?

OP
V

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
No man, I got it.
Anyways, I got the 7850 as promised by Aditya infotech.
I'm having some stuttering issues in game. (call of duty 4)
I don't know exactly if its stuttering, but the screen seems to have too many horizontal lines and they move very quick. It's shaky.
Any clues on what to do?

Here,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom