Saphire hd7770 not giveing any display output :::(

kanithi

Right off the assembly line
Hiii frinds please help me to solve this problem

i have installed graphics card saphhire hd7770 1gb graphics card which have dvi-i dual port and my monitor(samsung b300 20 linch LED) have dvi-d dual port and VGA

So i used dvi-i to vga port converter. when i switch on my pc . i am not getting any display in monitor and monitor not showing no signal also.. i cant connect dvi singal directly to the monitor because both end (gpu end and monitor end) pins are different ( DVI-I Dual and DVI-D Dual.) .... Please help me start my GPU....

Thanks in adavance

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Hiii frinds please help me to solve this problem

i have installed graphics card saphhire hd7770 1gb graphics card which have dvi-i dual port and my monitor(samsung b300 20 linch LED) have dvi-d dual port and VGA

So i used dvi-i to vga port converter. when i switch on my pc . i am not getting any display in monitor and monitor not showing no signal also.. i cant connect dvi singal directly to the monitor because both end (gpu end and monitor end) pins are different ( DVI-I Dual and DVI-D Dual.) .... Please help me start my GPU....

Thanks in adavance

Most probably your card has a VGA port give it a try, cause converter may be faulty

saswat23

Human Spambot
Dont worry buddy, your DVI cable will perfectly work with your DVI port. Even I am using the same like you.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
AFAIK DVI-I port supports both DVI-A and DVI-D cable so there should be no problem connecting the card to the monitor.

Top Bottom