Samsung UA32EH5000R vs LG 32LS4600

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Getting both of them in almost same price +-500 INR.

But the confusion is, which one to go for?

Suggest me guys! Thanks.

Some comparisons would be great....

Can someone please reply to the above query.

Secondly, the LG piece has IPS panel & the Samsung one has S-PVA; which is the major part of my confusion!

aroraanant

Explorer
Technically IPS panel is better, but in real life the case is not same everywhere.
The panels used by samsung are much better.Go for it without any thought.

Baker

Albicelestes
i may be wrong here , when am going through the specs of E500R , i can see only one AV input.... this will be a problem if you are using DTH connection as well Hometheatre system together , which i am facing right now with my LG

aroraanant

Explorer
i may be wrong here , when am going through the specs of E500R , i can see only one AV input.... this will be a problem if you are using DTH connection as well Hometheatre system together , which i am facing right now with my LG
Well I m not aware about that.
But are you sure about it?

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Hi, bad_till_bones...
You may go for LG, if you wanna watch 3D effortlessly... For other thingies, Samsung!
Well, if you wanna watch something over HDMI, not Samsung for sure.. As @Baker said( I believe him), that he saw only an AV port... I am not sure of it

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
I can't say much about the Samsung model, but I will comment on the 32LS4600.

Straight to the point, this is a great basic TV. You won't get any 3D or Smart TV functions, but nonetheless, the quality of this TV is excellent. In basic TVs such as this, you only have one thing to consider -- the picture quality. I can attest that the picture quality of the LS4600 is surperb, and you won't regret it if you eventually end up buying it.

If you have any other questions about this TV, feel free to ask!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Baker

Albicelestes
only one AV i/p check the reviews
Samsung UA32EH5000R LED 32 inches Full HD Television | Television | Flipkart.com

Minion

Conversation Architect
Getting both of them in almost same price +-500 INR.

But the confusion is, which one to go for?

Suggest me guys! Thanks.

Some comparisons would be great....

Can someone please reply to the above query.

Secondly, the LG piece has IPS panel & the Samsung one has S-PVA; which is the major part of my confusion!

Samsung is doing panel lottery So you may get AMVA,SPVA or MVA panel
if version no is
AS-01,02 then you are getting AMVA panel made by AOU optonics
CH-01,02 MVA panel panel made by CHE MEI
AH-01,02 MVA panel made by Sharp
TH-01,02 S-PVA panel made by samsung

Out of these three SPVA Panel are better.Has more contrast and black level.While if you go with Sony from CX model you will definitely going to get a SPVA panel.

Between IPS and SPVA IPS may have wide viewing angle but don't have very good contrast and black levels.

Take a look at Sony 32EX310 too.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG

You mean I won't be ale to connect the DTH connection? or you are mean I won't be able to connect DTH & the hometheatre together????

Can someone clear this please!

sumit05

In the zone
Samsung is doing panel lottery So you may get AMVA,SPVA or MVA panel
if version no is
AS-01,02 then you are getting AMVA panel made by AOU optonics
CH-01,02 MVA panel panel made by CHE MEI
AH-01,02 MVA panel made by Sharp
TH-01,02 S-PVA panel made by samsung

Out of these three SPVA Panel are better.Has more contrast and black level.While if you go with Sony from CX model you will definitely going to get a SPVA panel.

Between IPS and SPVA IPS may have wide viewing angle but don't have very good contrast and black levels.

Take a look at Sony 32EX310 too.

I have Samsung UA32EH5000R & my version no is TH-02 (S-PVA Panel ) :-D

Minion

Conversation Architect
^^ You are then lucky boy.

You mean I won't be ale to connect the DTH connection? or you are mean I won't be able to connect DTH & the hometheatre together????

Can someone clear this please!

EH5000 comes with two HDMI port So no problem in connecting DTH and home theatre.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
^^ You are then lucky boy.

EH5000 comes with two HDMI port So no problem in connecting DTH and home theatre.

I have a normal Videocon D2H SD setup box that connects with that Red,Yellow & White cable. Hope that would connect? Pls confirm.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yes, you can connect your DTH with component available in Samsung 32EH5000

bad_till_bones,You should look at Sony 32EX310 very good Image quality and is available for almost same price as samsung 32Eh5000.

Top Bottom