Samsung Touchwiz F480 Camera or Noika 5800XM

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj_in

In the zone
Samsung Touchwiz F480 has 5MP cam wit LED Flash

Noika 5800XM has 3.2 MP cam wit Dual LED Flash

Which is better??????????

Can u guys giv pics taken by each of the cameras????????

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
Go for Nokia 5800xM..
i'll dump SamsuNg F480 anydaY for Nokia 5800xM
reason is vry simple it has got evythng u need
WiFi, 3G, memorY upto 16GB+ n most importantly it comes packed vth S60 5th Edition
OS so go for this one... n CameRa is not that bAd i thnK as it has Carl Zeiss LenS vth dual flash n auto-focus..

here's d images taken from both d cells...

F480

*i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/samsung-f480-review/selected/gsmarena_f001.jpg

*www.mobile-review.com/review/image/nokia/5800-2/photo/photo05.jpg

lol~ i've not taken this photoS juSt gOt fRm d NeT for u :p

U Can ReAd d fuLl ReviEv herE foR Both D FoNeS:::

NokiA 5800 XM

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-5800-2-en.shtml#11

SamSuNg F480

*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_f480-review-236.php

Now iTs upto u to Decide...
N do Let uS kNow vCh one u LikeD;)

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@raj_in Go for the 5800 XpressMusic. Apart from the camera resolution it pawns the Samsung in every other aspect.

@v4u_luv2004 why do you randomly use upper case and lower case characters in your posts. You know it would be easier if you just capitalize the first character in the sentence and then type the rest in small. :)

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
I am jst gonna use it for general shootin wit frds & mayb a few 2 upload 2 orkut.

So all u guys r sure na tht apart frm the resolution the Nokia(Sad it has only 3x zoom) out preforms the Samsung in the camera aspects

What abt the touch & music in the Nokia is better & louder right????

Last edited:

Coool

I'm Back!:D
5800 is better than f480 in every aspect xcept cam bcoz it has only 3.2 while f480 has 5mp..
3.2 wil do for ur needs and 1 more thing 5800 is expensive then f480..

Last edited:
OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
It shud cost Rs 3500 more than the F480

i ws the pics frm both the cams
nokia is ok 2 good in sunlight but its bad may i b brave & say very bad in night or low light
wher the samsung is far better

I think nokia shud really have sealed the deal wit a 5mp & better flash even if it wud hav cost Rs 2000 mor

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Sad it has only 3x zoom
Forget about the zoom, it's digital. Unless some phone has optical zoom don't ever bother using it. You are better off just capturing the image as it is and then zooming it on your PC as that is what the digital zoom does. At least in the former case you'll end up with a better quality image.

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
@v4u_luv2004 why do you randomly use upper case and lower case characters in your posts. You know it would be easier if you just capitalize the first character in the sentence and then type the rest in small. :)

Aaawww sorry buddy for that actually got habituated to that by using orkut
ok from now on i'll try it keep thngs simple always :)

MasterMinds

hell boy
Zoom in phones is of no use rather it screws up the image. So it is better to take image at max resolution and then photoshoping it to ones liking...!!

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
agreed vth wat masterminds said zoom really screws up d images its better to take pictures at max resolution then fiddle it vth photoshop or for that part Paint.NET is a vry gud alternative...
I dont thnk zoom will b of any use until unless u decide to make sum mms ;):D

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
thnx for all ur help guys
i currently hav the n73 which has the 3.2MP cam so there is ther any chance of the 5800 camera beatin it???????

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The daylight pics will be the same. However since the flash is more powerful night shots will be better. The video recording will also be much better.

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
& hoping the music is better & louder than f480 & n73m since its a music phone

and the all imp touch has 2 b better than the f480

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Yep, the speakers of the 5800 are among the best (perhaps the best) in mobiles yet. Also teh F480 doesn't sport WM but some crappy proprietary Samsung OS. Symbian OS9.4 is way better than that.

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
u can definitely expect a better camera in 5800 xm but still i'll rate n73's cam a slightly better than this after comparing d images take frm both d cell, i really loved my n73's cam it was awesome n even in low light it produces good image but 5800 can surely rule out n73 in video recording section as it captures videos in 4 modes n at higher resolutions n thr's 4x zoom too!

video recording modes are :

1. TV High Quality [640 x 480 @ 30fps]
2. Widescreen Quality [640 x 352 @ 30 fps]
3. Normal Quality [320 x 240 @ 15/30 fps]
4. Sharing Quality [176 x 144 @ 15 fps]

* n remember it has dual led flash so it will surely outperform n73
aur bhai saath mein u r gettin 8gb card also so wat r u waiting for book one for urself;)
n forget abt d samsung touchwiz its a dumb fone infront of 5800 XM
oh i forgot to mention u'll get one year contract to download unlimited music
from nokia music store for freeeeeeee n no catch here at all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom