Samsung Sucks! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
hi,
first of all I AM EXTREMELY ANNOYED WITH THIS SAMSUNG COMBO DRIVE!
buying this was my life greatest mistake..
its CD tray is a night mare and it maked a long Chrrrrr.... sound when trying to run CDs/DVDs at high speeds....
mann... no i cant even write disks proparly.... 8 out of 10 disks fail when trying to finalize disks even when writing at 8x using nero!
help! (the chrrrr... sound and the "Burning Process Failed" nero error)[/u]

PS: the data is recoverable using isobuster though... :(

Vyasram

The pWnster
Samsung sucks

One time is enough
- Nemesis

my samsung cd writer gave me deathmares two years back. Before it screwed me , i screwed it outta my rig and busted it

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
There are no Immediate and reliable solution to Samsung Optical drives. The only solution (wich is a temporary one) is to get ur Samsung drive repaierd by a service center and it will work jus for 6-7 months more..

I too hv a Samsung CD-Writer and got it repaired at a cost of Rs. 450/- and since 5 months its working fine but not sure wen will will get screwed up again....
Not to mention, SAMSUNG $***$ big time.... :evil:

Cheers n e-peace.....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
U can help urself.......sell of the samsung drive or gift it or keep it as memory to reming u of not buying samsung drives :)
and buy a sony or Lite on drives from hence forth... :)

AcceleratorX

Youngling
The latest combo drives from Samsung absolutely SUCK. My SH-M522C refused to write CDs correctly (same 8 of 10 CDs problem). I got it serviced three times to see that the situation had improved only marginally. So I threw that Samsung away and got an LG this time, which has worked far better than any Samsung drive.

ravidawar

Broken In
i m using my samsung cd writer as a holder for my cup of tea.its working fine.just remove the top cover and you can also use it.
no other use of a samsung crap.

Vyasram

The pWnster
If every customer hates samsung, why do many retailers blurt samsung when we ask for an optical drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom