Samsung Stops selling Online

tkin

Back to school!!
How will they stop it? They can stop selling it to WS Retail, what about the large number of shops who also sell via online and ebay? This will greatly benefit ebay for sure.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
How will they stop it? They can stop selling it to WS Retail, what about the large number of shops who also sell via online and ebay? This will greatly benefit ebay for sure.

still ebay is risky,too many fakes and no warranty sometimes
what samsung and other companies including brick and mortar stores should have done is make flipkart increase pricing instead of stopping products and the showrooms should sell it at a particular cheaper price only

what was happening instead is that brick and mortar stores were overpricing and often cheating customers whereas flipkart was cheap and gave their own guarantee

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
still ebay is risky,too many fakes and no warranty sometimes
what samsung and other companies including brick and mortar stores should have done is make flipkart increase pricing instead of stopping products and the showrooms should sell it at a particular cheaper price only

what was happening instead is that brick and mortar stores were overpricing and often cheating customers whereas flipkart was cheap and gave their own guarantee

They first need to make VFM phones, stop overpricing them *cough* crapple, samdung, sony, htc *cough* and release their kernel sources. selling part comes later.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
They first need to make VFM phones, stop overpricing them *cough* crapple, samdung, sony, htc *cough* and release their kernel sources. selling part comes later.

+1000000 to that!
ive got friends who buy samsung phones such as the grand then complain about it all the time and keep getting issues etc
then they sell the phone and buy samsungs S5 and note 3 etc and the complains return but they will still go ahead and buy the next samsung :facepalm: :D :p

$hadow

Geek in making
+1000000 to that!
ive got friends who buy samsung phones such as the grand then complain about it all the time and keep getting issues etc
then they sell the phone and buy samsungs S5 and note 3 etc and the complains return but they will still go ahead and buy the next samsung :facepalm: :D :p

Samsung is still a brand name in India and this is what non geeks refer to best for themselves and you cannot change it

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Samsung is still a brand name in India and this is what non geeks refer to best for themselves and you cannot change it

i know but after facing alot of trouble with the same brand,buying stuff from the same troublesome brand again and again doesnt make sense
i know sony is also equally popular etc and that in my family every one will buy sony blindly but their quality is much better than samsungs atleast for TVs(havent bought an xperia phone yet so cant comment on that)

nginx

In the zone
"This has led to the formation of All India Mobile Retailers Association (AIMRA), a body that has vowed to work for the mutual benefits of brick-and-mortar retailers and maintain price hygiene across trade channels."

Basically an Association formed to rip off customers for good as they used to be before the online shopping boom.

As far as online shopping goes, I am afraid the cat is out of bag. Tech savvy people are used to the convenience of shopping online and the deep discounts offered are what we have come to expect as norm. Its what we call fair pricing. I personally wouldn't go to a brick & mortar store to pay a premium for a Sammy just because it's not available online. I will probably just go with a Moto or a HTC.

nginx

In the zone
Nokia took a stupid decision.
In case of Samsung its not.
People buying from online learn something or other [at least spec sheet] and compare prices and select the best and lowest, which hurts sammy's overpriced bloats.
Its not the case for offline buyers. Buyers come and ask "Baai ek acha phone dena?" Thats it, easy to push those bloats.
Thats sammy's strategy

That kind of strategy is short-sighted and won't do them any favors in the long run.

$hadow

Geek in making
i know but after facing alot of trouble with the same brand,buying stuff from the same troublesome brand again and again doesnt make sense
i know sony is also equally popular etc and that in my family every one will buy sony blindly but their quality is much better than samsungs atleast for TVs(havent bought an xperia phone yet so cant comment on that)

Sony is always costly when you compare it as an alternative of Samsung and we live in India where cheap is mostly best in comparison.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Good thing, I won't have to read a plethora of reviews from those STUPID AND IGNORANT FU*KS who post on Flipkart.

The attitude of the Indian consumer abhors me.

The reviews for a Samsung Galaxy S5 will say, "Snapdragon is better than Exynos, Samsung is cheating Indian customers" !. When I read this, I am like, Oh ! you ridiculous and stupid man !. Are you actually aware of the capabilities of either chipset ?.If you would, you would know that there is nothing the Snapdragon version can do and the Exynos version cannot !(not counting 4G).

I am sick and tired of these AssHol*es. Would be nice not to see them around.

Cheers!
AbhMkh

abracadabra

Journeyman
It's better they close down sooner, no innovation nothing, just add more bloatware and churn a 100 models a year, without supporting it at all and milk the consumers. Just because they brought out the Edge , they are no good.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
To hell with brick and mortar shop and those retarded, boorish salesmen. Im so glad i dont have to deal with these idiots since online shopping substantiated. I think we should start a committee for awareness regarding online shopping and discourage people to shop offline so that these idiots suffer more.

kamal_saran

android lover
To hell with brick and mortar shop and those retarded, boorish salesmen. Im so glad i dont have to deal with these idiots since online shopping substantiated. I think we should start a committee for awareness regarding online shopping and discourage people to shop offline so that these idiots suffer more.
+10000000 to that suggestion of yours man we should do it

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Sony is always costly when you compare it as an alternative of Samsung and we live in India where cheap is mostly best in comparison.

still sony offers better quaiity and after sales than samsung
samsung offers poor quality materials and even their staff is very rude and blames us for defects
same with apple's official reseller-maple very rude staff who keep saying you shouldnt charge at night etc which honestly is the worst excuse ever

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing, I won't have to read a plethora of reviews from those STUPID AND IGNORANT FU*KS who post on Flipkart.

The attitude of the Indian consumer abhors me.

The reviews for a Samsung Galaxy S5 will say, "Snapdragon is better than Exynos, Samsung is cheating Indian customers" !. When I read this, I am like, Oh ! you ridiculous and stupid man !. Are you actually aware of the capabilities of either chipset ?.If you would, you would know that there is nothing the Snapdragon version can do and the Exynos version cannot !(not counting 4G).

I am sick and tired of these AssHol*es. Would be nice not to see them around.

Cheers!
AbhMkh

true dat,exynos is underestimated,the only issue it has is lack of a complete rom ie bugfree etc
still most of those bugs rarely show up

$hadow

Geek in making
still sony offers better quaiity and after sales than samsung
samsung offers poor quality materials and even their staff is very rude and blames us for defects
same with apple's official reseller-maple very rude staff who keep saying you shouldnt charge at night etc which honestly is the worst excuse ever

- - - Updated - - -

true dat,exynos is underestimated,the only issue it has is lack of a complete rom ie bugfree etc
still most of those bugs rarely show up
Can't say about service since I never had any problem with any of these companies products.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Can't say about service since I never had any problem with any of these companies products.

ive had alot of issues with apple and samsungs service centres
very arrogant staff
ohh and i live in mumbai so its not even like its a wayy off service centre in some remote place,so its very disappointing to see that even in mumbai ,the staff is soo bad in their service centres

i had a small dead pixel in one of my ipads and maple asked for Rs25000 to exchange it for a refurb unit even though it was under warranty(i obviously declined)
the next month my official apple charger cable developed issues and they said it was because i was charging it at night,i argued and ended up buying a Rs500 prolink cable from them because i obviously cant use the ipad without a charger
in exact one week,same issue again and same excuse
i finally gave up and bought a capdase cable(which touchwood is working great so far) and fired off an email which they didnt reply to
in the future im gonna buy stuff from US and ask one of my family friends who keep going to and fro to get it for me,atleast i wont be spending a bomb on a product and not get satisfactory service
maybe the future will be better thanks to services like akosha(which i didnt know about when the above instances occured)

Top Bottom