Samsung Stops selling Online

$hadow

Geek in making
ive had alot of issues with apple and samsungs service centres
very arrogant staff
ohh and i live in mumbai so its not even like its a wayy off service centre in some remote place,so its very disappointing to see that even in mumbai ,the staff is soo bad in their service centres

i had a small dead pixel in one of my ipads and maple asked for Rs25000 to exchange it for a refurb unit even though it was under warranty(i obviously declined)
the next month my official apple charger cable developed issues and they said it was because i was charging it at night,i argued and ended up buying a Rs500 prolink cable from them because i obviously cant use the ipad without a charger
in exact one week,same issue again and same excuse
i finally gave up and bought a capdase cable(which touchwood is working great so far) and fired off an email which they didnt reply to
in the future im gonna buy stuff from US and ask one of my family friends who keep going to and fro to get it for me,atleast i wont be spending a bomb on a product and not get satisfactory service
maybe the future will be better thanks to services like akosha(which i didnt know about when the above instances occured)
Your Mapple experience is scaring. I am developing some issues with my Ipad charger looks like I better get it checked

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Your Mapple experience is scaring. I am developing some issues with my Ipad charger looks like I better get it checked

whatever you do do NOT buy apple accessories
im never buying anything from maple again
buy apple products from flipkart and for accessories,dont get official apple get capdase,amzer,griffin,much better stuff

$hadow

Geek in making
whatever you do do NOT buy apple accessories
im never buying anything from maple again
buy apple products from flipkart and for accessories,dont get official apple get capdase,amzer,griffin,much better stuff

So your charger is working fine? I might also get it.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i have used two samsung phones (both CDMA). first was SCH N191 that worked for some an year and a half and then died. i used that like a machine - calls nit much but lot of mobile net. second is B229, bought last year. its working perfectly all right.
had problems with the first one - downloaded pc suite from their website and it did not work. the service centre guy (only for cdma phones) was even extremely less informed. i banged his a$$ like anything. a sammy mobile, a sammy data cable, a pc suite downloaded from sammy website (model was mentioned) and it did not work. :D he was absolutely clueless and almost cried.
never used any high end model from samsung.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Good thing, I won't have to read a plethora of reviews from those STUPID AND IGNORANT FU*KS who post on Flipkart.

The attitude of the Indian consumer abhors me.

The reviews for a Samsung Galaxy S5 will say, "Snapdragon is better than Exynos, Samsung is cheating Indian customers" !. When I read this, I am like, Oh ! you ridiculous and stupid man !. Are you actually aware of the capabilities of either chipset ?.If you would, you would know that there is nothing the Snapdragon version can do and the Exynos version cannot !(not counting 4G).

I am sick and tired of these AssHol*es. Would be nice not to see them around.

Cheers!
AbhMkh

Then you must read reviews on FK for S5 mini.. there u will find that people are now geeks.. :cool:

daemon1

Journeyman
So as per the latest news, its Samsung who refused to give to the demands of retailer...LG and Sony though are planning to issue warning to online retailers...well that's a really pleasant surprise and good move by Samsung. Samsung head made is clear its an open market and retailers are free to offer their price...

its in TOI BTW..

- - - Updated - - -

I pity those 61 n00bs who gave it 5 stars. :lol:

Well, it doesn't deserve 1 as well, so population of n00bs are higher in 1 star then in 5 star

daemon1

Journeyman
Honestly, that phone doesn't even deserves to be in production. 26k for crapwiz and snapdragon 400, :lol: nexus 5 would be miles better.

without any doubt Nexus 5 is far better specs at same price but its not about comparing one brand to another..if that was the case MI3 should have stopped production of Nexus 5 which is not the case..Samsung is in dominant position and they are reliable brand..

sonamkundles

New to this forum
How will they stop it? They can stop selling it to WS Retail, what about the large number of shops who also sell via online and ebay? This will greatly benefit ebay for sure.

Top Bottom